is there a place in cocoa to ride

Started by Kodiak, September 26, 2005, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kodiak

i have seen trails around cocoa and so on were people ride along the railroad tracks or around them

jwscroll

There is no legal place to ride in Cocoa that I am aware of, and if there is it's probably too small anyway.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Truegrit

The Black Hole is in Canaveral Groves. We were out there this past Saturday, its pretty wet right now.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

mudhawg

5a just north on 95,nice place to ride there
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

BlueRaptor700R

'06 700R

pb1995

Canaveral Groves is where I ride every weekend. It is wet, but there are usually ways around the real deep stuff. Hopefully by the end of the month it will dry up.

Truegrit

Don't say that its only fun when its deep!
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

I've been in this area in Titusville, by the Tico rd next to the airport, seems to be big enough and I don't think is a big problem if rains.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC