Jasper Scout Ride for 2005...Oct. 1st

Started by Hollywood, September 25, 2005, 07:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjamesbar

let us know how it is. i'll be in ocalla but if jasper is ridable to the suwanee then its on my short list.

have fun and be carefull!

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Hollywood

Jeff- I'll call you after we get back and give you a full run down of the situation and maybe we'll try to head back in another week or 2.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

jbbj220

I will not be there this week-end, found out today I am going to have to work from about 6AM and not get off until about 1PM, which will be to late to head out. Also there is a footbal game on I want to watch Florida and Alabama play.

              ROLL TIDE ROLL

   JIM,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

jbbj, we wiill be going up next sunday if ya want to go?
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hollywood

It's never to late you can ride 24/7 out there. lol We'll probably stay out there till about dark. Let me know for sure if you guys go next weekend I may go back then too.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

My son and I just might make this ride. I went up river, now I want to see down river how things have changed.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jbbj220

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on September 29, 2005, 08:59:14 PM
jbbj, we wiill be going up next sunday if ya want to go?
Have talked to my son about it and will again be trying to go with you guys. You are talking about a week from Sunday right?

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Hollywood

Loaded up and ready to go. SHould be there around 8:30 in the morning.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

yunt2ride

Great ride today, Enjoyed it everyone. We went about 10 mile south of the bridge and about 4 miles north. Jasper is dry. WOOHOO
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Yep, the place is great. Had a great time everyone, thanks.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

mudmonkey

me and my dad are gonna go this sunday *october 8th* so if anyone wants to go. meet us there
lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

jjamesbar

could anyone make it to the suwanee river?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Hollywood

We had a great time also! Not quite low enough to make it to the Suwannee yet but it will  be. Yall will have to ait till I get back from Mobile for the pics I got to go pack now.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Moose

Quote from: Hollywood on October 02, 2005, 12:51:41 PM
We had a great time also! Not quite low enough to make it to the Suwannee yet but it will  be. Yall will have to ait till I get back from Mobile for the pics I got to go pack now.

Oh man, don't do that, I was there and I want to see them.  ;D

Have a good time, and we'll see them them.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Chuck_Norris

If I understand correctly there is going to be a Group ride for Jasper... Keep me informed. doing Durham Town this weekend.

mudmonkey

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 02, 2005, 02:16:39 PM
If I understand correctly there is going to be a Group ride for Jasper... Keep me informed. doing Durham Town this weekend.

LUCKY i wanna go!!!!
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Moose

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on October 02, 2005, 02:16:39 PM
If I understand correctly there is going to be a Group ride for Jasper... Keep me informed. doing Durham Town this weekend.
Let me know how things work out.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

jbbj220

Can a sport do OK there on Holeshots? Can a 2 wheel dive truck get under the bridge? Myself, bigworm and some others are going to try and go Sunday the 9th.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

yunt2ride

Quote from: jbbj220 on October 03, 2005, 12:30:47 PM
Can a sport do OK there on Holeshots? Can a 2 wheel dive truck get under the bridge? Myself, bigworm and some others are going to try and go Sunday the 9th.

   Jim,

A sport quad is great there. Paddles on them work best but holeshot is fine. Expect to get your feet wet if you go in the water. A 2 wheel drive truck is fine just don't go into the riverbed with it. You can park under the bridge or behind the signs that say no parking on right of way.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com