9-25-05 Juggalo_Warrior Group Ride Pics

Started by T2, September 25, 2005, 05:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

#25
Quote from: T2Raptor on September 25, 2005, 05:45:21 PM
This is the Group ride pic of the day by the lake we were stopped at.

T2-
Can you email me this photo full size, please?

Thanks.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

spacerider

Looks like you all had a blast sorry I missed it - could not make it at the last minute   :'(
Ride till you reach the stars.......................

mudmonkey

looks like u guys had fun, sorry i couldnt make it   :'(  maybe next time?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

qt314nfla

Z400stunter I'm not sure what is worse me leading the blond or you following the blond.  The blond leading the blond is never a good thing.  It was much easier to get out when you don't take the wrong road.  Much quicker too.

When you graduate to a big boys tent then you can bust out and give me crap.  Ok, you can give me crap any time you want.  Every one else does.

I was more than happy to give the AM announcements.  I'll be posting the pics tomorrow when I get my camera interface for the puter/.   Stay tuned for more. 

Dreth I represent on all the group rides w/ the shirt.  Thanks I love it.  As for the skin you know I'm all about that....NOT!  It was freaking HOT!

LE450-RACER#77

I think Tony just likes showing off his quad.

   Just walking around and taking some pics B4 the ride left out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100_0792 (Small).JPG (74.86 KB, 640x427 - viewed 35 times.)


   
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

gearhead400

looks like you guys had a great time. Wish my hunters ed. course was a week before so i could of made the ride.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Honda328i

Looks like a great turnout and you all had a good time.  Thanks JuggaloWarrior for defending the USA, you make us proud to be Americans.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Glad you guys had a rockin time, Chuck said it was a blast.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

SkyHighT100

I had a great time at the ride. Nice to meet new faces :) Can't wait for the next one!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Kat1333

Wow, Aaron (my son) and I had a great time.  Thanks GSPKurt for getting us hooked into this group and 4wheelers.  It was our first group ride ever.  We have only had the bikes about 3 weeks.  What a great bunch of people.  Thanks to all of you guiding the way -- I know it must be hard to hold back (waiting for us new and/or slower ones) instead of just riding hard.  Aaron, thanks for staying back with me sometimes, you really didn't have to.  Aaron is the one wheeling up the pit hill and into the tree.  Always got to be playing and being on two wheels.  Thank God no one got hurt.  Sorry Jason (my other son) that you could not make this ride.  There will be other rides.  Jason is studying to be a doctor (plastic surgeon - Yeah!!!)  School is more important and I am proud of your determination to stay home and study instead of going on the ride.   Thanks to you Juggalo_Warrior for your contribution to keeping America free and safe, we will be praying for you.   Great pics T2.  Can's wait until Oct 1 ride now.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Chuck_Norris

Great ride, super group of folks, Pleasure to have met you patrick(juggalo)
alot of fun riding in the speed ride, came across a tree that was across the trail and didnt pull up in time  modified the tie rod and steering stem but I walked off unscaved got right back on and finished the ride. Great to have seen some old friends and meet new ones. Got a laugh outta scooter and the water wheelies he was doing in the lake.

clancooler

well i wrecked later that day, with atvflorida and a few others and messed up my ankle. :-\ , now im in bad pain today. but other than that it was fun,

                                                                                         thanx, T2
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: clancooler on September 26, 2005, 11:48:14 AM
well i wrecked later that day, with atvflorida and a few others and messed up my ankle. :-\ , now im in bad pain today. but other than that it was fun,

                                                                                         thanx, T2

Sorry to hear that, hope you are OK

Kat1333

QT  I wanted to make sure to thank you personally.  You are a great help and thanks for the tips.  Kat
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

qt314nfla

IT200 helping me with my quad.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

IT200 doing a MacGuyver job on my carburator.  Thanks the quad runs amazing!

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Loading up to do a pre-ride on Saturday and test out QT's messed up quad.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

The ChuckNorris boys couldn't wait.  They pulled up and before anything the were out of the car doing their share to keep the dust down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#44
GSPKurt, Kat1333, and Aaron.  Great meeting y'all.  Sorry your other son had his head on straight Kat maybe next weekend he'll come.

Kat you're welcome for what ever I did.  We all look out for each other out there.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

I hope I'm right on this but I believe this is our new member FloridaGator and his crew.  Hope to see y'all out on more rides w/ us.  Thanks for going.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

IT200 unloading on Sunday am.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Our featured rider of the event Mr. Juggalo Warrior.  For whom T2 created this ride.  Thanks guys and great meeting you Patrick.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

LE450Racer#77 getting ready to ride.  Nice truck!  Even says Yamaha on the tail gate.  Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

[attachment deleted by admin]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

QT, wasnt that you who to the photo of the guy releaving him self on the eurika dam ride last time. If so you seam to have a nac for those photos. lol
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com