Happy B-day jjamesbar

Started by big-daddy, September 25, 2005, 07:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Have a great dayand enjoy that 50  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

RL400


sk8r_dude

Happy B-Day Jeff. I am only 10 years and 2 days behind you!!

Gerald
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]


Bush Hog

#5
Happy birthday Jeff.  This is Bush Hog we rode with you at Rodman last year.    Have a good one.  I just turned 50 Wednesday. :( :)

Ida_Mann

hope I'm still ridin when I reach your advanced years ;-)

errr, I mean young years  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BANSHEE_B

Banshee's FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

jjamesbar

thanks guys. its been a great weekend so far. my mind says im 25 but my body, well it knows the truth.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

Quote from: Bush Hog on September 25, 2005, 03:04:49 PM
Happy birthday Jeff.  This is Bush Hog we rode with you at Rodman last year.    Have a good one.  I just turned 50 Wednesday. :( :)

i remember joe. happy birthday back to you.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

GSPKurt

#10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!!!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Hollywood

Happy B-day Old Man! lol Jasper is dry and I'll be headed there Saturday BTW.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

~Demon_Boy~


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Jeff, happy bday man.  Celebration next weekend at the Eureka ride.

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

jwscroll

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

I don't know how I missed this one but happy birthday Jeff
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

50 years young  ;), Happy late b-day
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

odie

you may be 50, but you drive like your 18!   happy birthday.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com