My New- '06 Raptor 700R

Started by 2006YFZ450, September 24, 2005, 04:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

T2

Bike looks real good, BTW good luck with it.

I was wondering if you might be intrested in buying skin plates for the a-arms and 06 YFZ450 shocks, they are in the for sale section under T2Raptor, no big deal if not intrested, I tought I bring it to your attention.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

arod

 my brother-in-law bought one. very nice. has tons of torque. rode it at the track so really could not open it up. powerful and smooth nonetheless. he just bought new wheels and tires and yfz shocks for mx riding. am going to ride it  to see how it rides with the changes.

wheelie_boy

Nice bike... lets see some pics of that thing in action.
05 kx 250f

rubicon500kid

ewww crapy bike its a yamamadog lol j/p nice bike
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

The hyrbid kid

very nice..
i wanna see that thing dirty..
lol i liked the towel underneath the grad bar.. lol shows u care..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

~Demon_Boy~

awesome bike you have to post some pics of that thing in the trails or sumthing lol   ;D

GSPKurt

That'a pretty bike, I'll bet it hauls some serious a**. SWEET!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

superstar

Nice bike, i do have 1 question. That last few pics, is that like a heres what its gonna look like when i try to ride my first wheelie pic. :P

2006YFZ450

#12
Yea your right.  I'll probably be on my grab-bar.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

I dont think the rappy can pop a wheelie in 4th gear sitting on the seat!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Chuck_Norris

now lets see it dirty, nice quad

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Honda250ex

Yea he has been at sunshine like twice, and rode at are uncles lot in Zepherhills ;D its sweet I rode its suspention is nice but I like the YFZ better!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thrumud

Raptor 700 , congrats on your new bike.  I just purchased mine yesterday I decided to go white on mine.  Will post pics soon.   I am a utility rider but when I saw this beast I had to have her. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

2006YFZ450

Awsome now there's 2 '06 Raptor's on the site.  You made a good choice with the raptor and it's EFI.  Hope you have a great time riding.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

I like to see them pics of the white/silver
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

02_Super_Tacoma

02 Supercharged Tacoma

wheelie_boy

I saw one last weekend out at the clean up ride, white/ silver.  It looked super good.
05 kx 250f

grsricky

#22
Are we ever going to see them in action? Some airs, power slides, wheelies, please guys anything!

All the pictures I've seen are floor room pics, nice and clean.

2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

Thrumud

I will post my white & silver 700 pics,  I got it Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to ride it because of the storm prep. I live in Ft Myers and Wilma is headed our way.  It still has that show room smell. I'll place some action shots next weekend. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Thrumud on October 23, 2005, 05:31:22 AM
I will post my white & silver 700 pics,  I got it Tuesday and I haven't had a chance to ride it because of the storm prep. I live in Ft Myers and Wilma is headed our way.  It still has that show room smell. I'll place some action shots next weekend. 

Hey, where do you ride? I live right by you, I'm in Cape Coral.

53yfz450

ive got a pic of him riding would you all like to see it. :R
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Yes I remeber that day at Sunshine MX.  Give me a couple of weeks so I can get some parts on my quad before I have to race you Raptor350.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Yea I got to get a new quad too so it's going to take some time until I get some cash.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 24, 2005, 12:24:46 PM
Yes I remeber that day at Sunshine MX.  Give me a couple of weeks so I can get some parts on my quad before I have to race you Raptor350.

im ready when you are. well actually its going to be a while till i get my crank fixed. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

440ex

98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quad if your the 2% then copy thise into your signiture



440ex is pretty fast but not as fast as most. and we tink my bro has lt500r but not sure its fast ass mofo thou and i race mxx sometims

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: 440ex on November 24, 2005, 06:12:34 PM
Nice ATV! ;)
looks good I had an 2001 loved it...just was not enuff for me....hows this one run next to the old ones?

2006YFZ450

Well I never ridin the Old Raptor but the '06 is a couple inches wider and has better handling....Well it's a fast quad ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

The hyrbid kid

wel i have rode a old one and they suck they r one of the worst quads i have ever ridin..
but my freind told me these new ones r so bad.. but there not much of a mx quad because of there still top heavy..
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

2006YFZ450

Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's.  I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide.  I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast.  I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's.  I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide.  I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast.  I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.

ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's.  I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide.  I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast.  I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.

ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.
Where where you Raptor? Are you real?

53yfz450

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's.  I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide.  I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast.  I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.

ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.

he was there parked by the kiddy track :P

he wa ;)s in your vid.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

mikeE36

Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 28, 2005, 01:26:48 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on November 28, 2005, 12:55:53 AM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 28, 2005, 12:53:26 AM
Well it's a YFZ for MX but it's way better for MX than the old raptor's.  I hard;y ever get tippy on my Raptor I just powerslide.  I was at Sand Mt. today and rode their for a couple of ours and had a blast.  I Drag raced a KFX400 and blew the doors off of it and Raced a Tricked out TRX450R and came out Tied.

ur a lier. I was there and I looked for you. no 700r or lightning.

he was there parked by the kiddy track :P

he wa ;)s in your vid.

I didnt see the lighting.

2006YFZ450

We were parked behind the Beg. MX track under this Oak tree.  What kind of quad were you riding?  I hit the MX track a couple times than went to the flat track and cruised the trails...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250


#74 crf250r

oh i saw him in are video hes going over the single to double when i am i think.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

I didn't see you?  Well anyways Sans Mt. is a awsome place to ride...Why wasn't their anybody at the Hill Climb or on the trails.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#74 crf250r

I saw a few people go up on the trails
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Honda250ex

I saw motorcross maverick doing some tricks but that was the most action I saw!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy