ANY CONCRETE GUYS

Started by dreth, September 24, 2005, 09:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

I need someone who can form and prep a slab with footers for a shed and form a driveway! the slab is a 30x20 with footer measuring 16" deep and 18" wide and the driveway is just that, a driveway. i will pay for help with this project , i just dont want to get ripped off by some of our local contractors!

any help or leads would be greatly appreciated ;)

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

CamoPrairie

Call Chris (772)519-6087. He's a local guy in the Ft Pierce area - he does good work. Tell him Scott from Thomas Machinery said he would give you a good price. I sell him a lot of his equipment. If he can't do it let me know - I know a few others in the area.


dreth

Quote from: CamoPrairie on September 24, 2005, 03:05:03 PM
Call Chris (772)519-6087. He's a local guy in the Ft Pierce area - he does good work. Tell him Scott from Thomas Machinery said he would give you a good price. I sell him a lot of his equipment. If he can't do it let me know - I know a few others in the area.

i called him and he's suppost to to meet me at my house on monday to let me know ;) thanks for the tip

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com