October Hazelhurst

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 23, 2005, 07:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

GEEEZ, I am gone for a day and LOOK at all the excitement I missed!!!!!, I am gonna have to get a lap top just to keep up with the stuff happening on here!.
I am staying out of this one!
As for quad 32--------- you sure do have something------- an IMAGINATION, See and you thought you didnt have anything ;D J/K
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

sure am glad I dont have one of those banshee thingys
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

ME TOO...that would be another banshee that I would have to drag down the track with the orange crush....LMFAO....Bring me something.....I am telling you guys, you have woke a MONSTER....You don't see papa tribal and Stupo on here talking smack anymore do you?  Bring me something boys....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

#28
The Tribals dont have to talk smack.  We will do that on the track. Smoke! You are right. I am always researching and trying new things out on the bike. Wait till you see what I am up to now ;) ;) ;) You aint seen nothing yet. So make sure you are at hazelhurst the 15th. The tribals are going to make you :'( :'( :'( and then you can kiss our :M :M : Oh, but we still love you!!! I might have to change my screen name to (shootin juice) Whoops, Me and my big mouth!! You will  :bow.gif :bow.gif to the Tribals after the 15th.. See Yaaaa!!!

Hoosier Daddy

looks like i need a team...
lets see,
We have Cut, Smoke, & Dynodon. The Tribles. and then me all by myself..... :'(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

Its alright Chris, You know we all still love you :-*, So dont  :'( anymore we always lend a helping :Clap.gif anytime you need it . ssso stop :banghead.gif , and be :)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 25, 2005, 07:47:13 PM
sure am glad I dont have one of those banshee thingys
Im  with  ya  on  that  brother !! :ThumbsUp.gif   Hey  dynodon -  :M :M :M        ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey WARE ...i'll be part of your crew !!!  "just keep the A/C Kick'n" !! :-)
TWO CASES Brother's !!!!!  i'll be ready .... "to loose AGAIN" !!!!   :'(
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Hoosier Daddy

#34
Cool! I have a team mate! My brother is a good team mate when we are circle track racin' but i need a good tech teammate! The A/C is yours anytime ron!

Hey Troy/Smoke, Dont think I was tring to be a tool.. I was just tring to get you guys stirred up... looks like it worked!  ;) ;) 
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 26, 2005, 01:56:54 AM
The Tribals dont have to talk smack.  We will do that on the track. Smoke! You are right. I am always researching and trying new things out on the bike. Wait till you see what I am up to now ;) ;) ;) You aint seen nothing yet. So make sure you are at hazelhurst the 15th. The tribals are going to make you :'( :'( :'( and then you can kiss our :M :M : Oh, but we still love you!!! I might have to change my screen name to (shootin juice) Whoops, Me and my big mouth!! You will  :bow.gif :bow.gif to the Tribals after the 15th.. See Yaaaa!!!

smokedog says BRING IT....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Quote from: WareRacing07 on September 26, 2005, 10:17:03 AM
Cool! I have a team mate! My brother is a good team mate when we are circle track racin' but i need a good tech teammate! The A/C is yours anytime ron!

Hey Troy/Smoke, Dont think I was tring to be a tool.. I was just tring to get you guys stirred up... looks like it worked!  ;) ;) 
I  can  see  it  now.  Team  Tool. ::)  What  the  heck , I  want  in !! :stoogies.gif :R :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Quad, A Required tool, is to have a bike that RUNS! J/K------- Right back at ya :M :M :M :, or  :box.gif :ouch.gif, But I think this is much more enjoyable :drive.gif :drink.gif :E :spit.gif
   Worth a good laugh anyway, right?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Once  again  don , your  a  very  cruel  man. :'(  And  a  tool. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Quad, I know someday you will get it done , and then bring it out for the world to see.
I have not gotten my banshee totally done yet either, so I know the feeling!! :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

If  only  we  had  cuts  money. :ThumbsUp.gif   You  know  it  seems  he  would  help  a  brother  out. ;)  [hint-hint] ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

he helps his team mates out....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LT-R450ApK

Hey ware me and Quad  can be your beer drinkin Cheerleaders  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

COOL!!! thats what i needed!! dont forget Ronnie now....

BTW what is the Karma crap?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

#45
Its pointless unless you know who put what...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

i dont know what it is....

We wont leave Ronnie out i promise

Who's this @ the track?? :stoogies.gif  :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

                                                       :w
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

 ;) Get It Rags.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

I  would  watch  out  for  those  guys !!! :o :o :o :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com