Need help quik!

Started by o4250, September 29, 2005, 09:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Hey guys does anyone know of any sites were I can look at a z400 service manual? Me and my dad re-jetted my carb, and now it wont start, we need a good look at a z400 carburetor to see if we put everything on right. Also an upclose pic of a z400 carb would probaly work too.


Thanks :)

FOREMANRON

YOU CAN TRY DOING A SEARCH FOR CARBS AND SEE WHAT POPS UP
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

o4250


Hollywood

Bikebandit.com has schematics on every part of just about every machine.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

cain73

You can get the full manual on cd on ebay I think
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

backinsaddle

#5
Here's a link to a parts diagram, maybe that will help?

http://216.37.204.203/Suzuki_OEM/SuzukiATV.asp?Type=13&A=117&B=12

you might have to choose your year, model, and then carburetor.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

NP04Foreman

I just searched for Clymers Manual on the internet and I found mine... thats what I would do.
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

ZRIDER

Bigworms right, go to Z400central.com.  Look in the forums under Frequently Asked Questions.  There is a complete jetting guide with pics there.

MotoMike

Here...I have a copy on my HD...I am trying to think of where I got it.  I can send it to you some how...maybe zip it.  Or maybe, I can burn it.

Mike

o4250

#10
Quote from: MotoMike on September 30, 2005, 05:23:56 PM
Here...I have a copy on my HD...I am trying to think of where I got it.  I can send it to you some how...maybe zip it.  Or maybe, I can burn it.

Mike


No thanks, got it on right and now the jettings off, getting to much gas. >:(


EDIT: Just took of my air-box lid and it runs!
does anyone have any opinions on this? is it a lot worse for it?



Thanks for everyones help though :)

Nightbreed

#11
Leave the lid off, and jet the bike. It will be easier to jet and make better power.

I have all of my jets with me, so If you cant get it figured out, I will give you a hand when we get there tomorrow. Dont worry if you cant get it right on, just come ride and have fun, we'll get her fixed up.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com