ATC vs ATV

Started by fdatv, September 22, 2005, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdatv

 My son asked about the 3 wheelers compared to 4 wheelers which went through more mud. I had an old 1985 200S honda with chevron rawhides on the rear and that bike went through a lot. And when it got stuck it was easy to get out. I feel that a three wheeler will go through more that a 2x4 quad but not more that a 4x4. What do you think?????
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

Old_School

I agree. Less weight on the front of the ATC compared to a 4x2 quad. But like you said 4 wheels (powerd, 4x4) is better than a ATC.   I tried riding a ATC one time. I feel so uneasy on it when I lean into a corner.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

bigscrub79

I would have to agree with you, i saw an ATC go through some mud i would be cautious to take my vinson.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

3 Wheelers  get stuck as much as most 4X2's that I've seen. Really depends who's riding.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com