Who needs spell check??

Started by Muddbuggy, September 23, 2005, 09:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

Typoglycemia

Don't delete this because it looks weird. Believe it or not you can read it

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in wah! t oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)-

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Moose

I must admit, it was easy to read once I got started. Interesting.

They say you learn something new every day of your life, I hope that's not the only thing I learn today.  ;D
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

gery350



;D ;D!sdrawkcab daer uoy nac tub. looc staht


!ereh fo tuo em teg  !pleh
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigscrub79

Iliketotypewithnospacessometimesbecausenobodycanfigureitout.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gery350

alls i gots to say is :           00100100100010001111000,
and i'm sick and tired of:    01010110100010010110010.
so ya'll can:                        0101010100011100.

OH MY GOD. I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

100001001000000961355002853033223982620509895641707032948796591017281304356000232829794482773836136898222403556958024533685308961181810788692057238139807481396789043639539228552490082730983675399440271579581664331520974563183611129188490081035135816796083518657581225487512895488.00
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gery350

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 23, 2005, 11:08:56 AM
0100001001000001010011100010000001000111010001010101001001011001001000010010000001001000010001010010000001001010010101010101001101010100001000000101001101000001010010010100010000100000010001000100100101010010010101000101100100100000010101110100111101010010010001000101001100101110

them there are fightin words! :box.gif
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com