Help me, please!

Started by GSPKurt, September 25, 2005, 07:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSPKurt

I deleted the photos off my media card of the Juggalo ride today before I saved them to a folder on my computer. Will Undelete work on a media card (xD card)??

God, I'm a Tard! :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :cursing.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Bigscrb15

Im afraid it wont work. I feel your pain, I have done that before.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

RL400

i have heard that there are ways.  i personally have never tried it so i dont really think its true.  you can try looking around on google for searches like "restoring deleted files" or something.  my old camera used to sometimes delete pictures when i connected it to the computer, so i feel your pain.

good luck,

rl.

susieblazer


  Kurt if you posted them you can copy them off of here.....I had to do it b4............... ???
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Ida_Mann

before you do anything else with that card, give Colonial Photo and Hobby in Orlando at 407-841-1485.

I have heard they can recover them.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GSPKurt

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 26, 2005, 05:07:44 AM
before you do anything else with that card, give Colonial Photo and Hobby in Orlando at 407-841-1485.

I have heard they can recover them.

Id@

Thanks, Id@.
I'll give them a call.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Ida_Mann

no problemo, let me know if they help because I have recommended them before and never heard anything back from people.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com