This will not be deleted by me.

Started by 2ndtime04gt, September 21, 2005, 12:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndtime04gt

Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 21, 2005, 05:24:51 PM
Quote from: 2ndtime04gt on September 21, 2005, 04:57:55 PM
Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on September 21, 2005, 01:35:53 PM
Ya ever notice the ones who start the $h!t are those with very very few post and are MOST LIKELY members to chicken $h!t to use their real profile so they create another to hide behind.
:deal.gif

Good comeback, but what else would i expect from you. Preach on brother.



And heres my profile: First name = Scott   Residence = sunrise,florida what else do you need to know. I brought up th e issue i did because people were upset because the other posts were taken down. And no i havent been signed onto this site as anybody but what you see here. I use that for all the forums im in.
:'( wahhhh


Good comeback, but what else would i expect from you. Preach on brother.

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

stump66

Grow up and get over yourself. If your that "THIN SKINNED" you won't last long here.  :Dead.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com