seminole mx 10-1-05 for JUGGALO WARRIOR

Started by dreth, October 01, 2005, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

What? When was this? I was there from 10:00 to 1:00 and didn't see you once on the track. O well, is was a pretty good day, I really hate that new whoop section on the motorcross track though, it tires you out fast! :'(

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Exmx54

I love the whoop section, at first I was only doing the last two-three, then at the end of the day when asphaultdraggon was filming me, I sailed over em all, nice and smooth, you don't get tired at all if you can clear em.

Picow18

Dang Jack that sux now that your not racing im not sure if i am , you always have excuses not to race ! LoL, anyway good day, great pics. Can't wait to see the vids.
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Honda328i

We had a blast today, great weather and good company.  Thanks dreth for getting those pictures up so fast.  You make it look so easy  :)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

dreth

well Jack was not the only one with damage...................i cracked my frame in 7 places :dunno.gif its not like it was fault! some guy with a big machine put these big hills all over the place and i had to get to the other side some how or another :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gifim not mad , i just have to hurry and get it fixed before durhamtown this weekend coming :Wacko.gif

Exmx54

Dreth isn't this the second time you've cracked the frame?? Gives you a good reason to tear it down and powdercoat everything  8) Is it just cracks, or is the frame broken like seperated. If it's separated, you may want to consider a new frame, because it may be hard to get it perfectly straight again. Gusset that thing!

dreth

yep! 2nd time! atp did a great job of welding it for me with a gusset.  It's holding great and looks good.  They are definatly cracks but everything is still straight.  I'm going to tear it down next summer and have it powder coated and gusseted. 

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

xtremeraptor

can always count on the professor to take pics
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Exmx54

Where's the vids?!?!?!?!? I've been anticipating them all day  8) Hopefully I'll have my hands on a new set of A-arms sometime during this week, so I can ride next weekend. Dreth, you just going to have ATP weld up the cracks and put a couple more gussets in there for now?

T2

Great pics guys, I am glad you guys had a great day and turnout, wish I could have been there oh well next time. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

#37
I had minor damage too  :P  When we were washing it up last night Mike saw that my swingarm nut was missing. So we went to put the one off his quad on it so I could race today and saw that it wasn't just that the nut was missing, The whole end was cut off where the nut goes.... It stayed in ok thoughand I raced today with no problems, but I have to get a new one.

Then he saw that my front sprocket only had TWO teeth left on it! :o In practice yesterday the bike acted funny like it was in neutral a couple times but I just thought I missed a gear or something stupid  :-[ I guess not! Mike laughed, he couldn't believe I rode all day yesterday and didn't notice :N
We had an extra one though, so we fixed it last night and I raced today.

I had a blast yesterday! Thanks Mrs. Dreth! You are the Zen Grill Master 8) Thanks Asphault for all your hard work! I love your videos. Lawn_Man_MX: I had fun riding with you on the track. Chasing you really did help motivate me to step it up ;D

I raced the guys for the first time  8) I got 13 out of 18 overall. The 2nd moto I was top 6 or so out of the gate and in one of the back corners I got hung up with another quad and got stuck on a burm and was down 2 laps  :(
But overall I had sooo much fun! I think I will keep riding C class! I definately learned more in that class.

Exmx54

Congrats Mellisa I was really upset that I couldn't race today... oh well see you at rd.3 FTR!

dreth

im not sure when i will get to the vids due to my cracked frame so bare with me!

im gonna have a friend that lives around the corner from me weld it for now and have ATP do a full gusset and powder coat next summer ;)

good job melissa! its easy to get stuck on that track. glad yall had fun and no injuries ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Dreth you go brother HUGH air . Someday i will be there  :ThumbsUp.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Toomey

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 03, 2005, 01:53:22 PM
Dreth you go brother HUGH air . Someday i will be there  :ThumbsUp.gif

I used to get that high myself with the Blaster, looking to get back up there soon with my RM.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

nATiVcracker

just wanted to say it was nice meeting all of you .      its funny how you picture people after reading some of their posts .     hope to see all of you again soon . i liked the idea of setting up next to each other or somewhat close to each other , makes communicating a little easier .  ;)       

again , nice meeting all of you ......                 oh , and Mrs . Nightbreed for as long as you've been riding i'd say your doing something right ...... ;) ;)


         SHE BLEW BY ME !!!!!!
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

Asphaltdragon

Yeah I must say I had a great time, I wanna go more often now. Setting up together was cool to, cause there was always at the camp to talk to or get onto the track with
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com