trigger happy post removals.

Started by gery350, September 20, 2005, 07:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

i dont get it. iwas posting stuff and suddenly like three threads were removed simultaneously. mostly involving lmk, nj, 04250.
c'mon guys, gimme a break!
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

RL400

Quote from: gery350 on September 20, 2005, 07:34:29 PM
i dont get it. iwas posting stuff and suddenly like three threads were removed simultaneously. mostly involving lmk, nj, 04250.
c'mon guys, gimme a break!

i hear ya.  my post count went down 6. i might cry.

seriously,

rl.

LakeMaryKid

#2
I dont get it either, all my threads were in fun. Oll well thats ok.

Farewell, good bye. :-\
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

rubicon500kid

i think some ones fealings got hurt  :'( :'( :'( :M
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

gery350

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 20, 2005, 07:39:50 PM
I dont get it either, all my threads were in fun.

i'm sure they were but like i tell my son,:

it aint funny if its at the cost of hurting someone or saying something hurtful just to get a laugh.

believe me, in school i was on the hurtful end of it. i remember everyone makin fun of me.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

#5
im actually kinda glad they all went away. they are fun, but they do cause havock on the board

and who cares anyway, njoutlaw is gone.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400


CABLEGUY1

I know what you mean Gery350. I wasn't picked on in school I was actually one of the people that stood up for the kids being picked on. However my daughter " now 15" was the tallest kid in all of her classes including the boys until she got to high school. I remember times she would come home crying from being teased by some idiot and I  would tell my wife I wanted to talk to the kids dad and if he didn't do anything I would kick his a$$. It would kill me. Kids can be really mean. I get the feeling Njoutlaw may have been a sensitive kid and certain people got carried away. I just wish he would have stood up for himself and not showed that it bothered him. But that's out of my control. There are some adults that have been on here lately that you would think are teenagers if you didn't look at there profile. I guess Mr Bones was serious in his thread about innapropriate posts. Oh well.He's the boss.

Bigscrb15

i agree with you cableguy. i didnt have anything against the kid and i told him that many times. he should have known most of us were just joking
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 20, 2005, 08:21:23 PM
Again, What did I miss?
njoutlaw23590 made a good bye post, deleted his account.  someone deleted his thread and 2 or 3 others.

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

Why did he say his fairwells? what caused that?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

CABLEGUY1

A select few complaining about his polls and posts and then other people ganged up on him. He either couldn't take the joking or didn't see it as a joke. He got bumrushed for lack of a better phrase. He should have just sucked it up but people would make threads just about bashing him and I guess he couldn't take it.

qt314nfla

NJ did stand up for himself.  He was not necessarily being picked on but coached to change his tune.  He never seemed to realize that all he was doing was complaining.  He was also told he was more than welcome to join us several times.  And yet he still sat and complained about no where to ride and that the only places to ride were illegal.

I don't have much sympathy as I stated in my comment to him.  I would have been more than happy to help him ride if he could have been more positive.  I don't recall a single thread or comment in which he had much positive to say.

Such a shame to be such an unhappy person.  Sorry he deleted his account before trying to meet up w/ ppl to ride.

Bigscrb15

Maybe he can reopen an account, get off to a good start, come on a ride with us and realize we arent bad people. Hopefully he wont complain. Last thing we need is making our offroaders mad.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 20, 2005, 08:50:08 PM
NJ did stand up for himself.  He was not necessarily being picked on but coached to change his tune.  He never seemed to realize that all he was doing was complaining.  He was also told he was more than welcome to join us several times.  And yet he still sat and complained about no where to ride and that the only places to ride were illegal.

I don't have much sympathy as I stated in my comment to him.  I would have been more than happy to help him ride if he could have been more positive.  I don't recall a single thread or comment in which he had much positive to say.

Such a shame to be such an unhappy person.  Sorry he deleted his account before trying to meet up w/ ppl to ride.
I do agree with you QT that in the beginning he was being coached by some including yourself which was nice but he wasn't given much of a chance to change his habits before the real bashing began. Perhaps he took heed to your advice and realized what he was doing but he was jumped pretty fast after that.

RL400

I think since more and more places closed down and theres less and less places to ride, people got pissed off about it and took it out on other people, and njoutlaw1234567890 was the lucky person.

rl.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 20, 2005, 08:52:44 PM
Maybe he can reopen an account, get off to a good start, come on a ride with us and realize we arent bad people. Hopefully he wont complain. Last thing we need is making our offroaders mad.
That's cool. I hope he takes your advice. Maybe he has learned from his past. .

big-daddy

I also agree with QT. He started some dumb threads, I think thats what piss everyone off.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

GSPKurt

Well, when you make threatening posts toward other members on this board, those posts need to be pulled, or if you have tasteless or sexist photos in your signature, that needs to be addressed. This is a family oriented board. His posts being pulled were not trigger-happy, in my opinion. I reported his posts as inappropriate a couple of times. I am not a prude, by ANY means, but this is not the place for threats, sexual comments, etc. My daughter is a member here, and the rule of thumb I use is if I would want my daughter to see what is written here. He (njoutlaw88) was given repeated opportunities to get his act together. I think he was/is insecure and needed validation on his decisions. Why would you want board input on what vehicle to buy, what job to take or whether or not to go to college? I would get on him when he made senseless posts, but on the other hand, would answer him and interact with him when he made legitimate points or questions, both on the board and in PMs. I do not like that he has deleted his account, but it was a voluntary move and he can rejoin at any time, and I would welcome him back, IF he tempers his attitude and rhetoric.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: big-daddy on September 21, 2005, 07:10:28 AM
I also agree with QT. He started some dumb threads, I think thats what piss everyone off.
ditto
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

GSPKurt

Quote from: RL400 on September 20, 2005, 08:58:02 PM
I think since more and more places closed down and theres less and less places to ride, people got pissed off about it and took it out on other people, and njoutlaw1234567890 was the lucky person.

rl.

RL,
I'd have to disagree with that. He showed his butt, and that's why people got on him.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Quad32x

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 21, 2005, 09:58:50 AM
Quote from: RL400 on September 20, 2005, 08:58:02 PM
I think since more and more places closed down and theres less and less places to ride, people got pissed off about it and took it out on other people, and njoutlaw1234567890 was the lucky person.

rl.

RL,
I'd have to disagree with that. He showed his butt, and that's why people got on him.
Agreed. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

2ndtime04gt

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 21, 2005, 09:43:28 AM
Well, when you make threatening posts toward other members on this board, those posts need to be pulled, or if you have tasteless or sexist photos in your signature, that needs to be addressed. This is a family oriented board. His posts being pulled were not trigger-happy, in my opinion. I reported his posts as inappropriate a couple of times. I am not a prude, by ANY means, but this is not the place for threats, sexual comments, etc. My daughter is a member here, and the rule of thumb I use is if I would want my daughter to see what is written here. He (njoutlaw88) was given repeated opportunities to get his act together. I think he was/is insecure and needed validation on his decisions. Why would you want board input on what vehicle to buy, what job to take or whether or not to go to college? I would get on him when he made senseless posts, but on the other hand, would answer him and interact with him when he made legitimate points or questions, both on the board and in PMs. I do not like that he has deleted his account, but it was a voluntary move and he can rejoin at any time, and I would welcome him back, IF he tempers his attitude and rhetoric.


Senseless posts and input from board members makes him a bad forum member? He considered people on this site as his friends aven though he has never met any of you. Sometimes you already know the answers to some questions but he asked his "friends", you people for advice to validate his answers, and you blasted him. I dont know any of you and probably will never meet you guys but thats what a forum is, people who would probably never meet or talk getting together voicing opinions, useless crap, and useful crap. Without people posting there would be no forum and like i said before if you dont like whats being talked about, dont post in that thread and move on.
Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com