Mini Mechanic

Started by jwscroll, September 20, 2005, 01:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwscroll

My youngest doing mods to his trike ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

o4250


RL400

that thing looks faster than any yamaha i've seen. 8)

rl.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya  :P  Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 02:15:54 AM
Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya  :P  Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....

Then they turn into monsters like me who look for girls to give rides................on the quad of course. You dirty old men ::)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Looks like hes going for the neighborhood trike championship, cute photo
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Bigscrb15

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 20, 2005, 02:22:06 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 02:15:54 AM
Better watch out! Before long he will figure out which wrenches fit and actually start loosening things up on ya :P Trust me ;)

;D They are so cute when they are little.....


Then they turn into monsters like me who look for girls to give rides................on the quad of course. You dirty old men ::)

Its alot more fun though when it isnt on the quad. lol

JW, bring him on the rides and let him make a $55/hour labor fee fixin peoples quads
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

NP04Foreman

That looks like what I did just not many years ago... it ended up getting me into some trouble though lol I was trying to fix bigger and better things ;)
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

jwscroll

Just so ya'll know, that same mmini mech. decided to modify my toy trailer this weekend by breaking the welds on the inner fender well. I had to rip out the entire inner plate to keep it from rubbing a hole in my tire. All is well though, just putting more air to the tires than I used to. :)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

MuddyGurl101

Well, I always say teach them young!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

big-daddy

Jon becareful he doesnt loosen your lug nuts  ;) is that a Raptor 80?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

#12
Thats awsome, My youngest (5) won't let be work without him. Does  yours bring you his toys in pieces or fixed already saying he need a wrench or screwdriver. That's really great for you enjoy the time it only happens once.
I've been home everyday of his life due to my accident so if there's a bright side it's the lil man.God Bless ya both! A handsome lil thing to. :P


[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

jwscroll

I just started a new job this week, I won't get to spend as much time as I'm used to w/them. That is a Raptor 80 in the background, it's my oldest sons. Looking at getting Mini Mech his own little 50 just haven't found one I can stick in races yet.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Honda250ex

I think thats  his bike in the back
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com