FTR MX Series, Bartow MX Race Pictures!

Started by mudrat, September 19, 2005, 07:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Looks like a nice track to race at, thanks for the pics.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Albright335

Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

dreth

thanks Jeff ! i know its alot of work posting the pics and I do appreciate all the effort ;)you to Dorian for helping Jeff take em ;)

YFZ450-Tampa

Nice pics men, thank's for posting them  for us, those guys from "A" are really good, God they can fly, and that one chic was really fast to, I had a great time out there.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

#104
Great pics. 

What a great turnout.
13 A
22 B
18 C
10 +35
  4 Women
  3 13-15
  3 7-12
  1 4-8

74 Quad racers!!!!!!!!!!!

We are growing in numbers.  Lets keep it up. 

Next FTR MX race is Redthingy  Nov 12-13.
See yall there!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

WOODY_450r

Nice pics
Has bartow changed the track lately?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

h400exinfl

Quote from: LostCause on September 19, 2005, 07:59:07 PM
Great pics. 

What a great turnout.
13 A
22 B
18 C
10 +35
  4 Women
  3 13-15
  3 7-12
  1 4-8

74 Quad racers!!!!!!!!!!!

We are growing in numbers.  Lets keep it up. 
See yall there!!

74 Quad racers.  Wow,  even without counting those who rode two classes  that's a hair over 22% of the 336 entries.  See you at Reddick.

Ride1Rob

Looks like you guys had a blast out there. I haven't been to Bartows track more than a month and the setup looks completely different. More challenging than it was as far as air time. Thanx Jeff for posting those. One question though, Is Brett still running C class? And if so, why :-\?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Wannagofaster

where are the pictures for Quad B Round 1 ?

LostCause

#109
Go to www.Floridatrailriders.org. on the left side click on the score.  Then go to MX.

As far as running the C class.?????????  Not fast enough to keep up with the B class.  I was thinking about moving to the B class.  The ref said that I didn't have to.  I should do the whole season in the C class and see if I can win the whole thing.  i'm not that fast and my quad is stock.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

oops!!!!!   I thought you said scores.  Not pics.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

mudrat

Sorry, I did not have my camera on the 1st B Moto, I was too busy watching the only girl pass all the guys!  lol......
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

310R_Dude

Quote from: LostCause on September 20, 2005, 05:45:44 PM
Go to www.Floridatrailriders.org. on the left side click on the score.  Then go to MX.

As far as running the C class.?????????  Not fast enough to keep up with the B class.  I was thinking about moving to the B class.  The ref said that I didn't have to.  I should do the whole season in the C class and see if I can win the whole thing.  i'm not that fast and my quad is stock.

I watched your races... Don't feel no pressure to move up from anyone but yourself.
If you "rode out" with two firsts and by 15 to 20 seconds well that would be another story.

Good job,
Dano

P.S.
Sell something, anything... and at least replace those front shocks with Elka
Recreational ones. If racing money is tight look on ebay maybe. You will love it.
No B.S.  I call the factory shocks "Wrist Breakers" cause thats what it felt like.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ride1Rob

I was wondering b/c I thought he rode B class last season.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

gearhead400

Those pictures make that look like so much fun (which im sure it is). as soon as i get some spending cash i'll do some need stuff to my quad and start practicing!!!!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

310R_Dude

Quote from: dreth on September 19, 2005, 07:09:27 PM
thanks Jeff ! i know its alot of work posting the pics and I do appreciate all the effort ;)you to Dorian for helping Jeff take em ;)

What dreth said, Thanks. That was really awesome.   :ThumbsUp.gif
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com