I gotta say......

Started by LakeMaryKid, September 15, 2005, 05:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucfneed2ride

Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:08:36 PM
Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!

Funny thing is, is the whole game i was pullin like an SOB but nothin, then i had my friend (teammate) pull while i was pushing backwards still wouldnt come out im like WTF!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ucfneed2ride

[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 03:33:05 PM
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:23:05 PM
Is it still swollen?

yep and crooked lol i still say its broken


does anybody else see where this is going? ;) starting to sound a little funny

NYRAPTOR

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 03:15:03 PM
Quote from: ucfneed2ride on September 16, 2005, 03:08:36 PM
Pull on it til it pops, then throw some dirt on it and get back out there and play ball!

Funny thing is, is the whole game i was pullin like an SOB but nothin, then i had my friend (teammate) pull while i was pushing backwards still wouldnt come out im like WTF!


this is hillarious.  ;D sorry lmk, but if you think about what your writing its killing me. i'm cracking up.

NYRAPTOR


ucfneed2ride

LOL wow i cant believe i didnt catch that when i typed it...yeah thats some funny stuff right there. OK no more sexual inuendos from me i promise....LMAO
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

LMAO well i guess i should mention that fellow teammate was  a female!   2:L

oh man that was funny. This made my day!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

NYRAPTOR

good stuff bro. hope you feel better.

qt314nfla

NYRaptor.....good one.  Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those.  Funny as all heck!  But I can blame it on a blond moment.

LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team?  Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!

Njoutlaw88


gery350

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 19, 2005, 01:31:09 PM
NYRaptor.....good one.  Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those.  Funny as all heck!  But I can blame it on a blond moment.

LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team?  Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!

talk about double meaning. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: gery350 on September 19, 2005, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 19, 2005, 01:31:09 PM
NYRaptor.....good one. Like UCF I can't believe I completely missed those. Funny as all heck! But I can blame it on a blond moment.

LMK, you saying you play baseball on a girls team? Um I'm a little worried about you getting soft....LMBO!

talk about double meaning. ;D ;D

Your peanut butter jar must be empty
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com