Jasper 10-1-05

Started by Moose, October 02, 2005, 05:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

Thats right in my back yard, like less then a 20 minute drive.  Been wondering if it was dry yet or not.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

da_mtgs_boss

Bruce
Thanks for the pics. Mike will post his pics in a day or so. (I left the camera at my sister's house). It looks like you had a great time. The boy's love being with your son. It is nice to have a buddy that rides. They daid it was better than RR.
My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

Kat1333

I want to go to Jasper and Alapaha!!! ???  Which is closer?  Dang nabit GSPKurt, you know how I feel about taking care of the ranch on the weekends and, of course, I have not been able to do that since going on rides with you and ATVFlorida for those great group rides every weekend since Juggalo Warrior's ride.  I need to do some work on the ranch someday, thank God that winter is coming and the grass may not grow as fast, makes it easier to go on rides then.  I have to keep the trials and race track clear at Highley MX Park also.
Thanks to you Kurt, I have become an ATVjunkie.
Of course, I dont mind wherever we go, I will go with you and Stitch.  Great ride Sat at our secret riding spot.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

jbbj220

kat1333, they are the same place Jasper is the name of the town close to the river. There is a group going on Sunday the 9th, come on and join us.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Kat1333

I will probably be going.  Is there going to be two groups, sports and utilities or are we riding together in a big group?
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Chuck_Norris


Moose

Hollywood, where's your pics ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

He is out of the state till this weekend
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com