what tires should i use

Started by rubicon500kid, September 19, 2005, 01:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

ok im going up to ocala from the 7th to the 10th and i have 27 inch vamps should i use my vamps or my stock tires
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FOREMANRON

DEPENDS ARE GOING LOOKING FOR MUD OR JUST TRAIL RIDING
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

rubicon500kid

both but i herd muding is not aloud there
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FOREMANRON

YOU CAN NOT MUD IN THE WETLANDS BUT WITH ALL THE RAIN THERE IS NO TELLIN WHAT YOU WILL COME ACROSS
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

rubicon500kid

ok then i should bring my vamps its just i dont want to ware them done to much  is it mostly soft ill be going to big scrubs
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

NP04Foreman

I was just there this summer and where I was it was all under water no matter what you had to be in the water... There was no mud whatsoever only the water... i never hasd it in 4wd i kept it in 2 so i would put my stocks on and maybe have my vamps so if i needed them they'd be right there... or do you still only have one set of rims?
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

FOREMANRON

HOPEFULLY SINCE WE HAVE NOT HAD MUCH RAIN LATELY SOME OF THE WATER WILL BE DOWN AND A LITTLE MORE MUD. I AM GOING OCT. 1 TO EUREKA DAM
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

wilburz

If I were you I would buy a new set of slicks! ;D 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12