new truck

Started by Chillinthemost, September 16, 2005, 10:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Very nice Matt.  I'm jealous....I'm in the market for a baby Ford (150) until I can afford one like yours.  Hell you spent as much on aftermarkets as I have for the whole damn truck.  I'm in the wrong business!  LOL!  Great looking truck.  I'll see it on the Oct 1st ride in person.

Chillinthemost

Ware, whats your truck been in the shop for?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

bbf


Anoriginal

Matt:

Last night my wife saw the American Express bill. That Donahoe 4.5 kit was not easy to explain when UPS dropped it on the front porch.

Can I live with you for a few weeks?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 29, 2005, 11:43:14 AM
Matt:

Last night my wife saw the American Express bill. That Donahoe 4.5 kit was not easy to explain when UPS dropped it on the front porch.

Can I live with you for a few weeks?

If I bought that my wife would be the least of my worries. I would worry about the law arresting me for writing a bad check, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

L.E._YFZ_2005

what year is the truck i have an 05 i wanna lift ... how much was your lift... i know the 05 is more than the 04- becouse of front suspension but im curiouse letmeknow thanks
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

MuddyGurl101

So can I smite for being jealous?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Anoriginal

I purchased the exact same kit as Chillin. Both he and I have 2005 F350 PSD's. It is the Donahoe 4.5 kit. Cost is right at $1,600.00. It's a bit more than most kits, but from my reasearch and riding in Chillin's truck, it's worth it. It rides nice and you can see from his pics that it really looks nice.

My tires and rims should be here in the next few days. I'll post some pics once everything is installed.

L.E._YFZ_2005

1600... ouch.. a truck shop offered to do a 8" on muine for 2k installed   if i put there decal on my truck
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Anoriginal

The Donahoe is supposed to be superior to anything out there. I rode in Matt's and it is very very nice. All the tests, forums, magazines, etc. all say that if you're going to lift a Superduty, Donahoe is the way to go.

I don't know how the other systems ride, etc. I gladly shelled out the $$ for the Donahoe because I really believe it to be the best out there. You know the old saying, "You get what you pay for". 

xtremeraptor

BAD A$$ TRUCK CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Chillinthemost

ouch is right and another $2500 for tires and wheels. Truck is done just haven't taken any more pics yet.  L.E. your paying a lot for install. You can buy a 4 or 6 in. kit for about $900. The Donahoe stuff is race quality. Go to Super duty Headquarters and check it out.  I did my install by myself in about 6 or 7 hours. I have a feeling I'll be doing another one real soon. Right, Anoriginal? ;)
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

Yep, we're going to have a little suspension install party at your house real soon. I'm bringing tools and a full cooler. Get the digital camera ready for some more before and after shots.

By the way, the rims and tires are supposed to be here on Tuesday the 4th.

xtremeraptor

LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

qt314nfla

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 30, 2005, 08:14:17 AM
Yep, we're going to have a little suspension install party at your house real soon. I'm bringing tools and a full cooler. Get the digital camera ready for some more before and after shots.

By the way, the rims and tires are supposed to be here on Tuesday the 4th.

Hey if I'd like to learn a thing or two about this stuff.  Can I come to the party. ;D

Saw the truck this weekend.  WOW!  Looks amazing Matt.  Congratulations!

qt314nfla

Matt- here are the pics I took this weekend.


[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

#41
Another angle

[attachment deleted by admin]

Qdawg76

That is one Beautiful Truck there. Looks even better in person 8)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

xtremeraptor

i agree the truck looks awesome
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

LakeMaryKid

Typical ford ;D I love it
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GytrRaptor13


FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on September 19, 2005, 03:26:08 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 17, 2005, 08:21:38 AM
dude,,,,you got room at your house for another kid?

thinking of adopting me? ;-)

Id@

How about me?   ;D

Nice truck!

That's exactly what I want ..... someday .......


Nice truck....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Honda250ex

I know how much you love that 6.0 L V8 with 325 HORSES
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

The hyrbid kid

hey r u gonna make it all fast like the dodge..?
i heard from john that thing screamed.
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com