tires for polaris scrambler 500 ho

Started by gtnwood, September 20, 2005, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtnwood

Can anyone tell me what would be the tallest tire I can put on the Scrambler? They are 22" stock but I need more ground clearance dang it, or I constantly get hung up. Thanx for any input
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

FOREMANRON

ISN`T THE SCRAMBLER THE SPORT MODEL IF SO IT HAS A LOT OF CLEARANCE IF SO YOU CAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO AT LEAST CLEAR 24`S
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

gtnwood

yes it is, however what i am refering to is ground clearance there is clearance for 24" tires but what will turn okay with the scramblers gearing etc...
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

FOREMANRON

IT WILL BOG A LITTLE I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT GEARING BUT YOU CAN GET A PERFORMANCE KIT FROM HIGHLIFTER TO FIX THAT BOG
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700