I gotta say......

Started by LakeMaryKid, September 15, 2005, 05:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Well i gotta say Karma is pretty true from the looks of it. I was giving Wheelie Boy sh*t because he broke his right arm........ :-*....In other words, what goes around comes around. Thus being he has his right arm put in a cast. From the looks of it my right arm will also be goin in a cast too.

Long story short, i was catching at my game last night, ball in the dirt go to block it kicks wierd and hits my thumb and cant bend my thumb. Still swollen the size of a popcicle. And hurts like hell. So another reason i may not be posting as much is it will take FOR EVER with one hand. Just thought id let you know.

PS: Baseball is pretty dangerous. Second bone i have broke playing it LOL.

*its not forsure broken yet but i know it is just by the feeling* i dont want a cast though. Too much stuff i have to miss out in. Plus im right handed so i dont know what ill do in school.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

wheelie_boy

Thats what you get  ::)........ j/k sorry to hear about your thumb.
05 kx 250f

dreth

so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: dreth on September 15, 2005, 08:07:59 PM
so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D

lol.... Bro, you are mean....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

#4
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 15, 2005, 08:19:17 PM
Quote from: dreth on September 15, 2005, 08:07:59 PM
so much for your love life ;)jk hope you feel better soon ;D

lol.... Bro, you are mean....

I cant say anything mean to dreth but just this once.......... the love life aint damaged.........Tori is still alive.


::) :w :H j/p Shawn!!!!! i love you man!!!!! hope you dont take offense
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stump66

#7
Did you get an xray yet? Keep it high so th swelling isn't as bad and ice it down. At least you didn't do something dumb to do it. Feel better curtis, hope its not your throttle thumb  ???
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Magnum330

Becareful when doing the number 2 with the lefty. :M :H
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

LakeMaryKid

lol thanks guys, yep its the throttle thumb......it sucks its not even a "cool" story either.

Also did i mention its crooked too. Pretty funny i played the whole game with it broken :-P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

What color cast should i get, i was thinkin either camo or red for my honda pride. And for all the girls at school i may have to make up a BS story bout how a tree jumped out in front of me.  O0 :lecture.gif :T
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gery350

no tree............

umm yeah iwas scuba diving for lobster, stuck my hand in a rock to grab it and BAM -moray eel, or shark. u get the picture.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Well, if you get hurt on a quad ppl tell you to get rid of the quad and quit the sport.  Guess since you've had 2 baseball injuries you need to give it up.....NOT!

Hope  you get well quick!

backinsaddle

tell the girls you broke it defending a woman's honor  ;)

NYRAPTOR

yeah! tell the chicks you were s-beatin some guy and jabbed his eye out with your thumb while you were chokin him out. or you could just tell them you broke it playing with balls. ha ha ha. just kidding bro. feel better. johnny

Bigscrb15

I didn't think they would give you a cast for a broken thumb.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

I donno im thinkin ill get a hald arm cast or somethin.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 15, 2005, 10:11:35 PM
What color cast should i get, i was thinkin either camo or red for my honda pride. And for all the girls at school i may have to make up a BS story bout how a tree jumped out in front of me.  O0 :lecture.gif :T

I see a poll coming  2:L

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

stump66

right up your butt if you start one
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

LakeMaryKid

Supposedly its jammed. How they get that when i cant bend my finger and it hurts not even moving i dont know. But we will see on tuesday or so if i go for xrays.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 16, 2005, 02:01:26 PM
I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.

your kidding right? that exactly what it does.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

stump66

Sounds like it may be twist throttle time lmk.  :'(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on September 16, 2005, 02:17:25 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 16, 2005, 02:01:26 PM
I jammed my thumb playing football and it felt like it was broken, couldn't bend and it throbbed when I went to sleep or woke up. Took over a year to go back to normal.

your kidding right? that exactly what it does.

In 3-5 days it will be much better. Use ice/icepack when it hurts and take pain killers (aspirin, Tylenol, etc.) I was riding the next day, just put a popsicle stick splint on and dealt with it. Your young so it will probably heal much faster than mine.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com