Looking for a ridding buddy

Started by caospop, September 03, 2005, 08:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Hello girls i was wondering if anyone here would like to be my riding buddy. I live in miami fl and i will travel for the weekend. I have sun-mon off. Im looking for a riding buddy   :D
2007 Polaris Sportsman

MXRACER86

Trust me guy,  I already tried, didn't you see my other thread!!!! >:D
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

rubicon500kid

hey manny my mom is single and she rides atvs  ;D ;) :groupies.gif b:r b:r b:r b:r b:r   lol j/p
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Njoutlaw88

welcome to the club. I've only found a few hotties riding atvs.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

kawGirl, as usual ROTFLMBO!  Got to love your sence of humor!

renmus

A picture/comment for every occasion.   I admire the woman.  Go Kawgirl.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com