Halloween Horror Nights 15

Started by Bigscrb15, September 14, 2005, 11:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

We need to plan a get together to goto HHN15. You can get tickets for $32.75+tax with a coke can or coupon from Burger King, otherwise they are $52.75. Those are advance purchase, if you purchase tickets there they are $59.75. Annual passholders might get a better price depending on what day we all chose to go. Let me know what yall think about this.

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/hhn/

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gearhead400

ya i had plans on going, i just didnt have a bunch of people to go yet.
How is horror nights compared to hollo-scream? anyone been to both?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

enniehall

My girlfrined is getting married on th 15th i thought all us girls could go up that way and do the hhn15 kind of like her bachlarette party of course it wouldn't end at the park but do ya think its lame?  I thought it may be cool. Feedback?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

susieblazer



   We love Howl-O-Scream , less people, shorter lines to the haunted houses and rides...and better crowd controls for the rowdy no-gooders..........and the dinner buffet before allows you in an hour before the public............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: susieblazer on September 15, 2005, 10:46:50 PM


We love Howl-O-Scream , less people, shorter lines to the haunted houses and rides...and better crowd controls for the rowdy no-gooders..........and the dinner buffet before allows you in an hour before the public............

Horror nights is more of the young rowdy crowd. Lots of fun. Man go with an atvfl group or go with a friend, his gf, and a 17 yr old girl id go with. Decisions Decisions Decisions

Sorry guys im pickin the friend and girl.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

gearhead400

#5
as long as you dont end up lonely at the end of the night thats cool.  >:D


if we can get a pretty big group i'll meet up with everyone!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

bigscrub79

Im going with out a doubt. And Ennie that sounds like a good idea scare the crap outta yourselves then go watch some male review. Anyone who hasnt been to this trust me it is worth the money just to watch these people get scared out of their minds.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

HHN is an experience! We haven't been since 02! For a lopng time I didnt realize you can take cameras in for it. I got some great pics last time we went.
We are definately going this year, but I have no idea what date. I want to go since they opened both parks up for it.

The Bill and Ted show and the Midway are the best parts to me >:D

MuddyGurl101

I have gone very year for the last 5 years. The only problem with them opening both parks up is that.... There is now a greater capacity allowed which means more lines and more waiting!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

enniehall

I went to the one last year at Busch Gardens it wasn't that great but the really awesome thing about it was the longest line you had to wait in was only about ten min.  It rain all day up there but cleared up at night NOBODY was there it was awesome.  Plus one of the workers droped a wrist band for drinks i was on it like white on rice!!!  Good time.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

jackinthebox23

Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 16, 2005, 02:54:31 AM
Im going with out a doubt. And Ennie that sounds like a good idea scare the crap outta yourselves then go watch some male review. Anyone who hasnt been to this trust me it is worth the money just to watch these people get scared out of their minds.

Big scrub... did you just say that it sounds like a good idea to go watch a male review?!?!   :wink.gif :L 2:L :R
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Bigscrb15

Quote from: jackinthebox23 on September 19, 2005, 01:14:50 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 16, 2005, 02:54:31 AM
Im going with out a doubt. And Ennie that sounds like a good idea scare the crap outta yourselves then go watch some male review. Anyone who hasnt been to this trust me it is worth the money just to watch these people get scared out of their minds.

Big scrub... did you just say that it sounds like a good idea to go watch a male review?!?! :wink.gif :L 2:L :R

i think he did.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Not for me to watch. I might perform in one though, i bet i would make tons of money......... 











They would pay me what ever it took to get dressed and leave. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

susieblazer

Quote from: enniehall on September 16, 2005, 07:34:00 PM
I went to the one last year at Busch Gardens it wasn't that great but the really awesome thing about it was the longest line you had to wait in was only about ten min.  It rain all day up there but cleared up at night NOBODY was there it was awesome.  Plus one of the workers droped a wrist band for drinks i was on it like white on rice!!!  Good time.

  As this is a somewhat family site and you are only 19 I am to assume that this "drink wrist band " was for sodas.............. :drink.gif   :tsktsk.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

enniehall

yes your right it was for sodas and juice
my mistake sorry ???
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

z400stunter

Ennie do you ride at all in Naples?  Just wondering where at.  I always want to ride new places.  Oh and if you are looking for some male strippers for that party hit me up, lol.   :D
JUMP IT!

wilburz

Went last year. Had fun but the waits to get into the houses was way too long. Don't go on a Friday or Saturday night. Go on Thursday and the place is not near as crowded as the weekend.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

enniehall

Quote from: z400stunter on September 19, 2005, 05:11:06 PM
Ennie do you ride at all in Naples?  Just wondering where at.  I always want to ride new places.  Oh and if you are looking for some male strippers for that party hit me up, lol.   :D

Don't really have places in Naples one or two unmentionable but don't go often (they aren't that great), usually go up to Lehigh or Cape Coral.  I think we want midgets for the party lol but if things change I will definitely let you know :-[
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

z400stunter

Did you go to Naples high?  You look familiar.
JUMP IT!

bigscrub79

Quote from: enniehall on September 19, 2005, 10:00:32 PM
Quote from: z400stunter on September 19, 2005, 05:11:06 PM
Ennie do you ride at all in Naples?  Just wondering where at.  I always want to ride new places.  Oh and if you are looking for some male strippers for that party hit me up, lol.   :D

Don't really have places in Naples one or two unmentionable but don't go often (they aren't that great), usually go up to Lehigh or Cape Coral.  I think we want midgets for the party lol but if things change I will definitely let you know :-[
im speechless, you are the perfect girl. Love fourwheelers and midgets. lol awesome
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

o4250

Quote from: enniehall on September 19, 2005, 10:00:32 PM
Quote from: z400stunter on September 19, 2005, 05:11:06 PM
Ennie do you ride at all in Naples?  Just wondering where at.  I always want to ride new places.  Oh and if you are looking for some male strippers for that party hit me up, lol.   :D

Don't really have places in Naples one or two unmentionable but don't go often (they aren't that great), usually go up to Lehigh or Cape Coral.  I think we want midgets for the party lol but if things change I will definitely let you know :-[


Hey I'm like 4 inches from being a midget. I'll hook you up. :-*

z400stunter

JUMP IT!

Bigscrb15

midgets rock!!  our cousin came up with an entire plan to take over the world with shetland ponies and midgets.  i think our whole family loves midgets.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

jackinthebox23

Confucious say crowded elevator smell different to midget.

;D ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

big-daddy

Halloween Horror Night for free... Just go to cain73 house  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

enniehall

Quote from: big-daddy on September 20, 2005, 08:20:59 PM
Halloween Horror Night for free... Just go to cain73 house  ;)

That's wicked!!
Yeah I went to Naples High.  Midgets are great I love them but where am I supposed to find one for the party?  I hope they're half price.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

bigscrub79

 
Quote from: enniehall on September 27, 2005, 03:03:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on September 20, 2005, 08:20:59 PM
Halloween Horror Night for free... Just go to cain73 house  ;)

That's wicked!!
Yeah I went to Naples High.  Midgets are great I love them but where am I supposed to find one for the party?  I hope they're half price.
Go to the Super Walmart in Venice on Jacaranda Blvd. The midget there was in the eminem video. He does parties all the time. I think he still works there.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: gearhead400 on September 15, 2005, 04:56:44 PM
ya i had plans on going, i just didnt have a bunch of people to go yet.
How is horror nights compared to hollo-scream? anyone been to both?

I've gone to both Hallow-scream & HHN & I have to say that it's hard to compair the 2, only because universal now uses both parks & it's just a better experience. But if you go to HHN I would buy the express pass so that you can get into all of the houses !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif