New Toy #2

Started by Jeffgre, September 14, 2005, 08:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffgre

Hello All,

Just thought I'd put a few pictures of my #2 toy!!! '06 Grizzly with 27" Kenda Bear Claws. This is my "If I can't outrun 'em....I'll out mud 'em" version. See below for my go fast toy #1.

Jeffgre














Here's My Baby......


nATiVcracker

VERY , VERY NICE . BOTH OF THEM . NEVER RIDDEN A 3 WHEELER . THEY LOOK GREAT .
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

RL400

very nice!

looks like you're at ARS

rl.

Jeffgre

Not too bad........Out the door $6,900 with everything then add $240 for the winch and installation. Yamaha has a special going on right now for Warn winches...$69.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

thats  a sweet  3 wheeler!     that thing   must rip. ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

BCConviber

Hey Jeffgre... If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy that grizzly?
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Quad32x

I  love  the  three  wheeler !!!! ;D ;D ;D   SUPER  clean !!! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Jeffgre

BCConviber,

Bought it at ARS (Good Job RL400) in Lake Okeechobee, FL. Had to wait a little b/c I wanted the '06 in red and they trickle in. Very good people to deal with.

Jeffgre

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

SWEET RIDES! I have rode a 350x back in the day WILD ride. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

xtremeraptor

I ALWAYS DID LIKE THE GRIZZLY................NICE BIKE
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE