Man Gets Beat After Drunken ATV Ride With Child

Started by RL400, September 13, 2005, 03:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RL400

Man Gets Beat After Drunken ATV Ride With Child

A group of neighbors in a Florida neighborhood captured, then beat, a man who took a 5-year-old on a drunken ATV ride.

Witnesses said the man was driving the vehicle drunk with the child on board.
Luckily, the child was not injured in the crash.

After the crash, several neighbors held the man and then beat him until police arrived.
The man was transported to the Seminole County Jail.

It is not known if any of the neighbors involved in the beating will be charged.

Source



wtf?
rl.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#1
Hope they beat him good.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

stump66

They can charge hime with dui can't they?? They can charge you on a bicycle why not a quad/ He deserved the beatin'. A hole  >:(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

GSPKurt

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

RL400

sometimes you wonder what the heck people are thinking sometimes!! >:(

rl.

Da_Mtg_Man

Something like that happened out at the Yuccapen a couple years ago. A guy was drunk with a little kid on the quad, He wrecked and the kid was hurt real bad, If I remember correctly the little girl lost an eye. From what I here the dude got beat pretty bad by the witnesses before the cops got there.
Kudos to the witnesses  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

I'm glad the kid is OK, and glad to know he got a good beating, but I have to wonder.  If it is impossible to license an ATV,,,,wonder what(if any) charges he can be brought up on?

This is a point to be made.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

stump66

Hopefully one of our pd friends will chime in but I know you can get a dui in a boat or on a bicyle. Neither of which you need a license for.  :dunno.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

gtnwood

YOU CAN PROBABLY GET A D.U.I. ON A UNICYCLE IF IT IS ON PUBLIC PROPERTY, APPARENTLY PRIVATE PROPERTY DOE'S NOT COUNT. SO AFTER THE BEATINGS AND PRIOR TO LAW ENFORCEMENT ARRIVING THE WITNESSES COULD ROLL THE BIKE AT LEAST ONTO THE R.O.W. IF NOT THE ROAD SURFACE.  ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

jbbj220

Da** wish I could have got in a kick or two. Would not want to hurt my hands as I need to work with them. Better yet a baseball bat and only would hurt him.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Qdawg76

 >:( >:( &^%&% sorry son  of a B%$^# >:( >:(
I really hope they beat the Snot out of him and Then act like no one did it? Cause I know if I was there I would of been like "I didnt see anything officer"
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

I'm just glad it was him getting a beating instead of the child getting buried. serves him right.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 13, 2005, 04:56:06 PM
Something like that happened out at the Yuccapen a couple years ago. A guy was drunk with a little kid on the quad, He wrecked and the kid was hurt real bad, If I remember correctly the little girl lost an eye. From what I here the dude got beat pretty bad by the witnesses before the cops got there.
Kudos to the witnesses  :ThumbsUp.gif

Dang, thats stinks about the girl. I hear alot of stories about the Yucapan. I didnt know you rode out there? I want to go so bad but its flooded. I have not got to go on trails yet because I just got my Blaster 4 months ago and it was flooded by the time I got it.

Chuck_Norris

This is a perfect example of policing ourselves. we need to use this same mentallity when someone gets a case of stupid while we are out riding.
A. to prevent harm or indangerment
B. to Give our sport a better name.

YFZ450AndyH

I work for Seminole County, I will look at the report and see what he was charged with. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com