Sickest/fastest car beats cbr600rr video

Started by stump66, September 21, 2005, 10:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

bigscrub79

I want one. I cant believe how fast that thing is.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

That thing is wicked!!!!! 0-60 in 2.9seconds. Performed better on the track than a Carrera GT only 2nd to the Enzo, all for £29,000 (approx. $52,413)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cain73

Having ridden street bikes for years I can imagine what that woule feel like, but only dream of having one
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Asphaltdragon

bloodly 'ell mate, brillant.... Did you see that guys face!!!!!  :-X
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Me and chuck were laughing hard at that guys face trying to peal off. That car is sick fast.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

stump66

#7
I don't know much thats faster even as far as bikes go. I remember when the v-max came out there was a test done that put 0-60 around 2.5 sec and the quadraduce I think is like 2.9. But as far as weight to bhp this thing is uncomparable to much other then a formula 1 car.
Lets all pitch in an buy one  ;D  jk.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Chuck_Norris

#8
 :Y I AM AN ALIEN ;) VERY NICE. Did Gordan Say that this thing is powered by a Honda Civic Type R engine?  :o

RL400

#9
yeah i saw that when it was on top gear, thats awesome.


Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 22, 2005, 09:16:20 AM
Did Gordan day that this thing is powered by a Honda Civic Type R engine?

yup.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stump66

I wonder how many g's you pull in a straight excell?
Bet ya Jay Leno either has or gets one. He has the best collection of bikes and cars.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

96 warrior

i saw that on tv  ;D just needs chevy 350 or fords supercharged 5.4L lol
96 (and a 98) warrior

TurboBanshee_kid

CAN SOME ONE PUT UP THE SITE IS WERE I CAN BUY THAT.

OR ITS FULL NAME!!!!!!!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

#14
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on September 22, 2005, 06:06:16 PM
CAN SOME ONE PUT UP THE SITE IS WERE I CAN BUY THAT.

OR ITS FULL NAME!!!!!!!

ENGRISH AR ALWAYZ HALPFUL 2 SPEEK.

since the video is called Top_Gear_Ariel_Atom_2_Full_segment.mpg im gunna go ahead and guess its called the Ariel Atom 2?  So lemme do a 1 second google search for "Ariel Atom".

omg... wow,  A-FREAKING-MAZING!  It's the first link.

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/
( US website: http://www.ariel.us.com/ )

Have fun with your future google adventures,

rl.

Jaskel

something tells me that with there only 7 employee strong company these things dont get pumped out too quickly, and after the top gear segment, there order list probably went up

stump66

Quote from: 96 warrior on September 22, 2005, 05:47:19 PM
i saw that on tv  ;D just needs chevy 350 or fords supercharged 5.4L lol

Dude thats part of the beauty and amazing capabilities of this light weight high out put, high bhp Road Rocket for rich kids. If it had a SBC or ford it would be like a Boss Hoss 502 cid Trying to keep with a Busa with a turbo. This thing hits it on ALL points. Handling to straight line blitzing,skin pealing g force, yeah I know allot was cause of no wind screen but still like he said there is NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT ON EARTH. I am beside myself in love with this thing. Wonder if they would make me one with hand controls,  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com