Croom Group Ride

Started by FloridaATVs-com, September 14, 2005, 02:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

florida gator

So, is this happening on the 7th?

FloridaATVs-com

I will be there the 7th, if everone else will be there too.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

rubicon500kid

how much dose the perment cost there did it go up in price
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FOREMANRON

THEY WET UP TO $50.00 LAST I HEARD BUT I ALSO THEY GOOD FOR ONE YEAR FROM PURCHASE
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

susieblazer


  And also good in North Florida trail system too..........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

UncleRico

I just re-newed. $50 bucks for the year.

I ride there often...so it's worth it for me.  It's a big area with some fun technical hill sections and a big sand pit in the front.


And as for the whoops...they're everywhere, but that's what they make the throttle for. Just gun it, lean back, and hang on.


If you guys are riding this weekend let me know. I'll show up.


Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FloridaATVs-com

Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2005, 11:40:56 PM
I just re-newed. $50 bucks for the year.

I ride there often...so it's worth it for me.  It's a big area with some fun technical hill sections and a big sand pit in the front.


And as for the whoops...they're everywhere, but that's what they make the throttle for. Just gun it, lean back, and hang on.


If you guys are riding this weekend let me know. I'll show up.


Uncle Rico

I'll be there... Look for a green Ford Explorer with FloridaATVs plastered all over the windows.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

gearhead400

will anyone be riding on the 8th? im trying to find some people to ride with, the usual crew cant ride.  :-\
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

florida gator

7 is Friday, have to work. 8 will be at Gator Homecoming. 9 I could probably ride, possibly even 10, Columbus Day.

ATF450

I should be there sun morning around 9:30 we park in the back next to the heli pad.will be driving a purple blazer toting 2 yfz's.

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX