New Look on the KFX

Started by blindkaeta, September 14, 2005, 01:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

new look

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta


Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

blindkaeta

3

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

4

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

i like those a-arms 8) check the ride height, looks a little high in the front ;)


pick me pick me :Fp

mudrat

Those "RED SHOCKS" Clash with your paint scheme!

lol.....................................
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

blindkaeta

I guess I will have to get them anodized black.  hehe..

felix_z-4

Looking real good, want to donate any spare parts???

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

blindkaeta

Thanks guys. 

WHATS UP FELIX?

Ride1Rob

Definitely lookin' good Dorian. Too bad you don't ride it anymore 2:L
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

How  do  those  rear  tires  work  for  you ?  Im  thinking  of  geting  the  same. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hollywood

Looks good Bro! WHen you going to bring it out?
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

rubicon500kid

bad ass bike dude dose it beat 450s
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

lawn_man mx

looks   real  nice  man   !  like   that  blingstar  bumper   who  did  your  450  motor work ? .......  its  ready  to fly.....
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

enough of this bike already ::) his looks better than mine anyway ::)

RL400

wow! now that looks nice! 8) i like it.

rl.

blindkaeta

I'm taking it out this weekend to Dade City and then to Bartow on Sunday.  I don't know how its going to do against the 450's.  I guess I will find out.

Quad32x

Let  me  know  how  the  tires  work !! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ride1Rob

#24
Quote from: blindkaeta on September 15, 2005, 05:00:28 AM
I'm taking it out this weekend to Dade City and then to Bartow on Sunday.  I don't know how its going to do against the 450's.  I guess I will find out.


(NOTHING) can beat a 450. Unless it's... another 450. Which, his is :-\. He said he's gonna race Sand Mountain TT. That's gonna be the tail of the story and alot of fun. I can't wait!!!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mudrat

The tires are kick a$$, I have been running them for about 2 months now!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

dreth

you have anymore pics? im feeling kinda quady 8)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Looks good!  8) Now quit looking at how pretty it is and go get'r dirty ;) See you Sunday

Dreth: what is "quady" LOL

dreth

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 15, 2005, 11:43:48 PM
Looks good!  8) Now quit looking at how pretty it is and go get'r dirty ;) See you Sunday

Dreth: what is "quady" LOL

horney, quad style ;)

felix_z-4


mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Picow18

That KFX is sick man, it all flows, nice to see another full MX KFX/Z on this site ;D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Kawirider17


nATiVcracker

very nice ................VERY NICE ............
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

xtremeraptor

FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE