Poll to end all polls part 1 and 1 half

Started by Dr.Dirt, September 12, 2005, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What color should I paint my yard?

Teal
0 (0%)
Purple
2 (4.8%)
This is the coolest poll ever
2 (4.8%)
If I see one more poll I'm gonna kick your dog
7 (16.7%)
Ketchup
3 (7.1%)
Clear Coat
6 (14.3%)
Cain73 is a doo-doo head
2 (4.8%)
I hope the mods ban the next person that makes a poll
5 (11.9%)
I hope Dr.Dirt falls down a flight of stairs
4 (9.5%)
This poll is stupid
11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Dr.Dirt

I have been stunned by the recent idiotic polls I have seen so I decided to make my own stupid poll as well. If you dont like it than maybe someone can make a poll that asks why you didnt like this poll. Vote and be sure to comment.

RL400

i went with Ketchup, even though is this honestly the best pole ive seen in awhile!

rl.

Quad32x

Hey  Doc , why  would  you  want  to  paint  your  yard ? :dunno.gif   And  why  was  I  not  consulted  before  you  made  this  poll ? :S  This  could  lead  to  more  polls !! :G :M :M :M ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:47:38 PM
Hey  Doc , why  would  you  want  to  paint  your  yard ? :dunno.gif   And  why  was  I  not  consulted  before  you  made  this  poll ? :S  This  could  lead  to  more  polls !! :G :M :M :M ;D

Crap, I forgot to tell you, and who wouldnt want to paint their yard? I am guessing you voted for cain being a doo doo head right?

Quad32x

Had  to  Doc.  Its  the  law. ;) :R :R :R
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Thats one of the few times that I agree 100% with the law. I cant wait till cain see's this  ;D

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: RL400 on September 12, 2005, 10:41:15 PM
i went with Ketchup, even though is this honestly the best pole ive seen in awhile!

rl.

Thank you, I put alot of effort into this poll and I hope you all can help me decide what to do. Nice choice, although I would have picked cain73 being a doo doo head myself.

Njoutlaw88

like i said, atvflorida is going to hell one poll at a time.

Dr.Dirt


Nightbreed

Does anyone around here have any information on POLLING?  ???
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

cain73

I can't decide what to vote for Doc. I think I'll run a poll to get suggestions on how I should vote  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: cain73 on September 13, 2005, 02:01:12 AM
I can't decide what to vote for Doc. I think I'll run a poll to get suggestions on how I should vote  ;)

Good Idea!  ;D

qt314nfla

I too was having difficulty on what to chose in this poll.  Should I start a poll to find out what to vote for on this pole?

Busta Nutt

To eliminate any doubt, I have the pole to end all poles.

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburzbro on September 13, 2005, 04:31:05 PM
To eliminate any doubt, I have the pole to end all poles.

I'll look forward to seeing it.... :R

450R_Matt

Can someone tell me what a poll is? I have never seen one before. ??? 

If you want to start a poll to see if someone should tell me. I will start a poll to see if its ok to make a poll to let someone make a poll to tell me. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

wheelie_boy

This is officailly the COOLEST POLE EVER!!!! :P
05 kx 250f

cain73

#17
Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 13, 2005, 04:24:42 PM
I too was having difficulty on what to chose in this poll. Should I start a poll to find out what to vote for on this pole?

Sorry but I beat ya to it  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun


Dr.Dirt

Who voted for me falling down a flight of stairs? You should be ashamed of yourself!  ;D  Cain, I bet one of those votes was you.

Quad32x

It  had  to  be  Doc.  Sorry  bastu ----- ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

No ot wasn't me you pair of fecal matter throwing, self endulging monkeys  ;). but since I'm getting blamed for something I didn't do (I feel like president Bush) I might as well earn it  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com