THIS IS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT FOR ME

Started by stump66, September 12, 2005, 09:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

HAD A GREAT FIRST DAY OUT RIDING AFTER THE SURGERY!!!   :drive.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

gery350

great to see you out there again. like you said thats what its all about. you have a beautiful family. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

stump66

#4
And there was this red blurr flying around I finally got a pic of.

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

I can't take credit for all those great kids another one ofthe guys there is allot more fertile then me  ::)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Toomey

Where's this riding spot, is it good?  And also that LT looks great, like an old 60's musclecar amid the modern sedans.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

stump66

 :S Sorry at this time I was asked not to devulge that place.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

dvx400#1

hey sport thanks for leting me ride with ur and your family, and trust me fellaws this guy is crazy especially riding that banshee. 

cain73

We had a great time. The kids can't wait to go again.
Don't hate me just cause my kids are beautiful   ;D  It's not my fault my wife can't resist me  8)

I'd like to tell where it was, but I had to be blindfolded before I could get in the car  ;)

The DS did make some high speed passes, but Sport66 stole the show when he jumped on the Banshee! Talk about dedication of a couple of hardcore atv junkies. My wife was on the Z at 8 months pregnant  :o and Sport was ripping it up not even a month after surgery  8)


And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

bigscrub79

Its good to see you were out riding, i guess the surgery worked. Congrats man thats some awesome news.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

stump66

Surgery worked great, I'm riding with one leg but I can still hang on for some wicked donuts  :P. I am supposed to get my temp leg around the 22nd.  ;D
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Honda328i

Way to go sport!  Glad to see you doing what's important with who is important!  Ride on!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape.                      Cain  that  things  bigger  than  I  thought !  The  Battleship  Cain !!    ;) ;D ;D                      Hope  all  had  fun !!! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Quad32x on September 12, 2005, 10:53:21 PM
And before Quad and the other 2 stroke junkies start mouthing off, yep that's the DS that's gonna spank ya. The 250 belongs to lt250r and it is in great shape.                      Cain  that  things  bigger  than  I  thought !  The  Battleship  Cain !!    ;) ;D ;D                      Hope  all  had  fun !!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

Everyone beware of the battle ship cain, It threatens to make wet fart noises and crush all the innocent. If you ride anything besides a two stroke you wont be able to get away for the 1,695 pound quad know as the Battle Ship cain  ;D  Look's like ya'll had alot of fun, I hope to ride with you guys sometime.

Njoutlaw88

nice pics. I'd like to go riding with you sometime.

backinsaddle

Dude, that's awesome.  You are a hero.  I hope I get to ride with you sometime.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Njoutlaw88


enniehall

That's awesome man...I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

stump66

If you look into my previous post you'll find it, I don't want to rehash it here if thats ok.  ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

dreth

I NEED ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!
Glad to see ya out riding again ;)  a family that rides and prays together stays together ;D

stump66

#22
Quote from: dreth on September 14, 2005, 08:46:51 PM
I NEED ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS!
Glad to see ya out riding again ;)  a family that rides and prays together stays together ;D

I MUST APOLOGIZE DRETH. I wanted to show off my new shirt but left the house it. I feel sooo bad  :'( ask cain but it won't happen again, trust me. But I took the pics and wouldn't have been in'em anyway. Next ride I'll wear it with pride!!
THANKS BRO!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com