Main Menu

FTR MX #2

Started by YFZCutie113, September 12, 2005, 06:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

I was just wondering who was going to the MX #2 FTR at Bartow this coming weekend??? Sept 17 & 18!!! We will be there for sure!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

trx#9

I wanna be there but, the honda finally lock-up at reddicc yesterday might have to barrow a bike or steal one ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed


400EX

i'll be there.... maybe with a surprise or two.... lol well see.. i will probably have some yfz parts for sale out there as well.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LostCause

#4
I'll be there. 
Don't forget to get there early for sign up.  If at all possible sign up on Sat for the race sunday.  It will make things run better.  We had 451 riders at Thundercross.  The more we have sign up on Sat the better.  Also you get to sleep in a little longer and not have to fight the line on sunday morning.

During sign up on Sat. and Sun. There will be sound testing.(volunteer) But this will let you know just what kind of dbyou are putting out.

Sat sign up--------3:00 to 4:30
Sun sign up-------7:00 to 8:00
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth

Brett, you are a bigger man than me! pay all that money and wait all day to ride for a few laps :K that like .......................NO FUN!  Yall have a good time and be safe! that track ruts up real bad

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll go Wednesday and Saturday for practice, it depends how I feel, I may give it a try on my first "MX" race, the feeling of copetiton is great that makes a big difference from riding and racing.
I'll see you guys on the track.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

Oh and I have to find me some smaller tires  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

#8
Hey Dreth--
I aint all about the ride time.  The Compotition is great and the friends that you make is even better.  Wish you would join us for a race.  But I understand.  That first turn..........

By time you do all the riding on Sat.  The rest time between the races is nice.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Albright335

#9
My Husband and I will be there - and looking forward to it!!

Jen  ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

KEV96

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YFZCutie113

Can't wait to go !!!! I love going to the races especially bigger races like the FTR's!!! I always meet new people and make new friends!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Hollywood

Looks like I am going to miss this one but I will be there for #3 without a doubt!
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

YFZCutie113

Quote from: Hollywood on September 13, 2005, 04:27:15 PM
Looks like I am going to miss this one but I will be there for #3 without a doubt!

         Did you go to the race 1??? at thundercross???
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

Hollywood

No but I should be at the rest barring any more problems.  :ThumbsUp.gif
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

LostCause

#15
Ok everyone.  Make plans to get to the track early.  There is not a lot of room and there should be a great turnout.  Let's show the bike guys that there are a bunch of us quads out there that can ride also.  Just a reminder of the classes for the Quads.

Quad A/+16
Quad B/+16
Quad C/+16
Quad +35
Quad Women/+16
Youth Quad 0-50cc/4-8 years old
Youth Quad 51-90cc/7-12 years old
Youth Quad 91-200cc 2 stroke/13-15years old
                    91-300cc 4 stroke/13 -15 years old

*****All youth classes are production frame/production case
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

ftrvet#76

I will be there and bringing  another XC racing buddy with me, with all the XC races getting cancelled I got to get the competitive racing FIX!!  I am gonna run the C-CLASS and I want to run the OVER 35 CLASS also, how do they determine the moto order or will that not be possible to run both classes I have never raced a FTR MX race?
2006 ?, FTR  A-OPEN #76

400EX

at the first race at thundercross i believe there was like 5 or 6 motos in between the c and +35 class... i'm sure they would work around it... i dont think anybody wants to turn down any money they could be making. ;) ;D
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Will as I understand, they have the order like we do on the HS, so as the prior class leave the next one will line up, and "C" class and 35+ are not one after the other. so there should be time for you to line up for the next.
I haven't decide wich to run, 35+ or "C", but as I see, I'll have to fight with you , humm may be not, you will be gone by the time I try to get you  ;D
I'll see you on the track !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

Race order is determined by the track.

You never know if you are going to run early in the day or later. 

You will have time to get off the track and get back to the line if you decide to run two classes.  There may be 3 moto's in between and there may be 10.  You never know.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

#20
Remember that you ride 2 moto's
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

FTR44C-REP

Is there racing saturday or just sunday?
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

TBR

On Saturday nites usually gates open at 4, practice starts at 5 and racing at 7.

310R_Dude

Guys/Girls...  I am sorry to have to tell you all this but...
                  ***Bartow MX is no more!***

I went to practice last nite and , well... I shredded that track...
just tore it all to hell... the Yoshi/YFZ 450 just kept ripping until
everything was flat. Sorry...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :)

Seriously, hope to see all of you's out there Sunday.

Be cool,
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

TBR

Dano you know not to mix pills and drinking.

310R_Dude

Quote from: TBR on September 16, 2005, 08:36:45 PM
Dano you know not to mix pills and drinking.


Man, I knew there was a rule but forgot it. Hehe
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

trx#9

Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 16, 2005, 07:53:14 PM
Guys/Girls...  I am sorry to have to tell you all this but...
                  ***Bartow MX is no more!***

I went to practice last nite and , well... I shredded that track...
just tore it all to hell... the Yoshi/YFZ 450 just kept ripping until
everything was flat. Sorry...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :)

Seriously, hope to see all of you's out there Sunday.

Be cool,
Dano
If you take that plow off the front of that poshi/yfz450 the track wouldn't be flat dano the gay mano!!!  :-[ :P :-[ :P :-[ :P :-[ :P
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mudrat

Pictures from this event are posted in the Photo Section!
06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Albright335

The pictures were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

trx#9

Bartow sucks they shouldn't have a big race there again! Unless they make some changes
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

How bad did you break it?  Hope you get back soon.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

YFZ450-Tampa

I think it was good, really dusty at the second motos, they should use those sprinkles, other then that was a lot of fun.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

trx#9

Quote from: LostCause on September 20, 2005, 12:23:38 AM
How bad did you break it?  Hope you get back soon.
believe it or not nothing broke i still need to get my orthapedic doc to look at it, everybody that seen it thought it was broken the medic thought its was broke in 3 places. it was some major pain, my heel was also bruised badly upper back and the lower back was killing me so bad i couldn't get on my feet until afternoon. all in the result of one jacka$$ that can't ride does anybody knows who took my out i think his number # is 102 or 120 on a yame! he didn't even have the common courtesy to see if i was alright and if your reading this your going to get yours. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D you don't belong in the A class maybe the C class or a new class called the special class you tard!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

I guess I should have brought the "poshi/yfz450".
Just for you! You needed the track to be flat huh?

J/K mon'

Wishing you a 'speedy' recovery dude,
Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Nightbreed

I think trx#9 thought he was at a freestyle show, LOL he didnt want to stay on the quad all day, LOL. ;D


Get better soon, we will have ya a fresh four stroke bullet ready soon. I know them two strokes are a little harder to hold on to !  ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

trx#9

Quote from: Nightbreed on September 20, 2005, 04:32:34 AM
I think trx#9 thought he was at a freestyle show, LOL he didnt want to stay on the quad all day, LOL. ;D


Get better soon, we will have ya a fresh four stroke bullet ready soon. I know them two strokes are a little harder to hold on to !  ;)
ya, i wuz taken soil samples for the EPA ::)  keep me off them 2 strokes, oh $hit theres one in my garage!!!!!!!!!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

bartowmx#3

Yea im with eric on how bartow sucked... they were so lazy that they didnt even water the track. I was runnin 4th or 5th in the A class and couldnt see the guy that was 2ft in front of me.
DFR ( [url="http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/"]http://www.dirtfiendracing.com/[/url] )

TBR

I agree the track was dusty in the second moto but at least the A riders had a heck of a lot smoother track than B riders did. We enjoyed it alot and had moderate success so we are pleased. We met a lot of new people and enjoyed seeing so many quads out there racing. Congraulation to all the winners. Lets hope we can continue to see large quad turnouts and maybe get a "quad only" mx series. See you at the next one.
Dale

400EX

hey dale how'd yall do? man i was soo dissappointed that i couldnt run.. i got some kinda sick friday night and i went to the doctor saturday in hope to run sunday but it didnt work out that way.  congrats to the winners and hope to see yall out at the next one...


p.s. where's the next race at is there a website for the track?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: 400EX on September 21, 2005, 12:25:04 AM


p.s. where's the next race at is there a website for the track?

Next race is here:

http://www.mxmarioncounty.com

TBR

Hey Eric H. we missed you, sorry you couldn't make it. Lyndon took 1st and Brandon 6th. Sent you a PM
Dale

Wannagofaster

trx#9 how are you feeling? it sounds like you were the guy that camped out in my trailer while you were waiting for Lenny to take you to the hospital. if so what did they say you hurt.

trx#9

Quote from: Wannagofaster on September 21, 2005, 03:37:06 PM
trx#9 how are you feeling? it sounds like you were the guy that camped out in my trailer while you were waiting for Lenny to take you to the hospital. if so what did they say you hurt.
Its not broke, ''you saw it'' it was ugly. My bones are super strong i guess, the quad landed on my hand too. I want to thank you for the hospitality. I'll be back in a couple of weeks, maybe in time for seminole ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Wannagofaster

hey no problem i am just glad we could help out. i am glad to here the good news that nothing was broken. hopefully you can ride at seminole.

trx#9

#44
As most of you know i was borrowing lenny lewis 250r for that ftr race at bartow which i crash hard. He just got time to look the quad over sunday for damages and here's want he found wrong. Both front rims bent, both front tie rods bent, handle bars bent, nerf bars bent, axle bent, frame bent, grab bar bent, and front fenders. Rule to note, becareful when borrowing someones quad because your never known what can happen, one jacka$$ can really fuc# up your day!!! :banghead.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Wannagofaster

Can you still find parts for that? LOL

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Wannagofaster

funny. Lenny's house is a quad racing museum. LOL!!!
you going to make it down to Seminole this weekend for the race?