BF 750

Started by fdatv, September 10, 2005, 10:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdatv

Just bought me a BF750 with a 3000 lb. warn winch with 18 hrs. on it used.
This is one powerful bike.

From a dead stop it will pull a full wheelie in 4H.

This thing is a bad MF!!!!!!!!!
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

Numkut

Whats that? I've never heard of a BF750??
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Bowel  Flatulence.  There  made  in  Poland. ::) ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chuck_Norris

BRUTE FORCE nice quad  enjoy

BADAZZ750

I GOT ONE TOO AND YOUR RIGHT, THEY ARE BAD TO THE BONE. JUST PUT TIRES ON MINE AND IT MADE A HUGE DIFF. IN THE MUD BUT I THINK IT SLOWED IT DOWN A LITTLE(LIKE IT REALLY MATTERS THIS THING WILL FLY FOR A BIG TERD). I WANT A WINCH BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH THE MONEY. I ALWAYS RIDE WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND WE PULL EACH OTHER OUT. HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN ON YOURS AS I DO ON MINE.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

fdatv

Quote from: slick nick on September 11, 2005, 02:53:36 PM
I GOT ONE TOO AND YOUR RIGHT, THEY ARE BAD TO THE BONE. JUST PUT TIRES ON MINE AND IT MADE A HUGE DIFF. IN THE MUD BUT I THINK IT SLOWED IT DOWN A LITTLE(LIKE IT REALLY MATTERS THIS THING WILL FLY FOR A BIG TERD). I WANT A WINCH BUT I DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH THE MONEY. I ALWAYS RIDE WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND WE PULL EACH OTHER OUT. HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN ON YOURS AS I DO ON MINE.

If your by your self with a stuck 4x4 you'll need a winch ;)
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

BADAZZ750

IF YOU RIDE WHERE I RIDE YOU COULD USE THAT WINCH CABLE TO SCATCH YOUR @$$ BECAUSE THERES NOTHING TO HOOK IT TO. I LIVE IN KEYSTONE HGHTS AND ITS ALL LAKE BOTTOMS. THE LAKES ARE SO LOW IF YOURE IN THE MUD, YOURE ALONG WAY FROM TREES. ;)
05 BRUTE FORCE 750 WITH 27`S (MINE)        05 POLARIS PREDATOR 50 (DAUGHTERS)

fdatv

Well I guess you'll need a folding boat anchor to carrie with you. :N  Or find other mean of getting to your destination ;D
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

Numkut

Quote from: Quad32x on September 11, 2005, 12:12:08 PM
Bowel  Flatulence.  There  made  in  Poland. ::) ;) ;D ;D

I actually looked that up you sick man.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: Numkut on September 11, 2005, 08:28:24 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 11, 2005, 12:12:08 PM
Bowel  Flatulence.  There  made  in  Poland. ::) ;) ;D ;D

I actually looked that up you sick man.
Thank  you  very  much ! ;) ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com