I'm BAAAACK!!!!!!!!

Started by Asphaltdragon, November 14, 2005, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

We just got our phone line running again this evening :o     DaNg I felt like I was in the Dark Ages without a internet connection.....

What did I miss?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

LakeMaryKid

Thank God, finally he had A LOT of time to work on that movie without internet. ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

i know how you felt ;)
welcome back.

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome back bro. Hope you made out alright from Wilma.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

RL400

#5
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 14, 2005, 07:02:16 PM
Thank God, finally he had A LOT of time to work on that movie without internet. ;D
Dang man...
I was thinking the same. ;D

Hows the little dragon doing? ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com