Main Menu

Chat

Started by Numkut, September 14, 2005, 09:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

Does anybody ever use the chat? One night I got on and someone joined me but other than that I have never seen anybody on. Is there a certain room?
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

I think it's not used for 3 reasons.
1. the icon at the top most ppl don't know about, it's kiind of hidden compared to where it use to be
2. when you get into chat it redirects you away from the threads and posts
3. most important for me is that unlike the old chat there's no where to look and see who is in the room chatting.  i assume it's empty since it usually is when i have been in there.

SwampRat

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 14, 2005, 09:11:01 PM
I think it's not used for 3 reasons.
1. the icon at the top most ppl don't know about, it's kiind of hidden compared to where it use to be
2. when you get into chat it redirects you away from the threads and posts
3. most important for me is that unlike the old chat there's no where to look and see who is in the room chatting.  i assume it's empty since it usually is when i have been in there.
Wow, I never realized there was a chat room here.  Just tried it out...what she said. ;D
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

mrbones

The chat option for this site is too buggy. That's all we got for now.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com