QYB-LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Started by gery350, September 13, 2005, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

i gotta tell ya guys, i love atvflorida.com. i know alot of you guys are complaining about the site but remember what makes this site great is its members. without us this site is nothing. i find myself talking to people about you guys and i refer to you all as "a FRIEND of mine, or a FRIEND told me, or a FRIEND invited me." , and i havent even met any of you. i for one love it and yeah it has its ups and downs but thats not the internet, thats life. i believe it was LMK that once said QYB: QUIT YOUR BIETCHING!

PS: i'm sorry if this is one of those stupid threads thats useless and i just  waisted someones precious time.

actually i'm not. dont like it, tuff. grow up and QYB.

have a nice day! ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Well said man. I know what your talking about, when I am talking to people about atvs I say a friend told me this a friend told me that.

Bigscrb15

i agree
i deleted my poll to try and clean up the front page.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

qt314nfla

I agree w/ ya Gery.  I always refer to the ppl on here as my friends and tell them that I have another family of great ppl on here.  It is only as good as we are willing to make it.  And as members it's up to us to keep it that way.

If you lived in a neighborhood and saw someone stealing I think most of us would do something about it.  Same here.  Do something or come up w/ some constructive, viable options to make it better rather than complaining.  If you are not a part of the solution you are a part of the problem.

I love all the ppl I've met here.  I love the site.  THANK YOU!!

Quad32x

Im  with  ya  on  that  gery  even  if  you  are  a  tool. :o  jk !   I  think  I  feel  like  alot  of  you  about  most  of  the  people  on  here.  Good  friends.  Just  waiting  to  meet  ya !! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Njoutlaw88

same here. I always refer to people on here as friends. I just wish the people who created the dumb polls would earse them. This isn't a bad thread at all, in fact you may have saved atvflorida ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

This site has the best group of people   I brag of being apart of this site and recommend to all  I incounter.  :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I agree with you Gery. This site is great and I can't imagine it not being here one day. We've had some "off the wall posts" lately but I choose not to read them, my choice, but don't think that should stop me from enjoying the great posts. Now when are you, Cain73, Quad32x, Dr. Dirt and the others getting back to the trash talk :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

stump66

Quote from: gery350 on September 13, 2005, 10:55:38 PM
i gotta tell ya guys, i love atvflorida.com. i know alot of you guys are complaining about the site but remember what makes this site great is its members. without us this site is nothing. i find myself talking to people about you guys and i refer to you all as "a FRIEND of mine, or a FRIEND told me, or a FRIEND invited me." , and i havent even met any of you. i for one love it and yeah it has its ups and downs but thats not the internet, thats life. i believe it was LMK that once said QYB: QUIT YOUR BIETCHING!

PS: i'm sorry if this is one of those stupid threads thats useless and i just  waisted someones precious time.

actually i'm not. dont like it, tuff. grow up and QYB.

have a nice day! ;D ;D
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Old_School

Werd. I haven't met anyone of you on here face to face but I'm sure we would have a great time all riding together. "Other" sites say that this site has too much bickering. Well, I rather have an active board with some good reading material than a board you can go a week and only a few new posts. BORING!

When I first registred I thought "great, a website to browse through once a week" Well I find myself surfing all day at work.  8)

QYB- I agree. George W is a tard.  ;) ;D j/k.  You guys rock!

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

bigscrub79

Love the new phrase Gery. I completely agree with everyone on this. I tell every person i meet about this site. I love coming on here and reading the bickering, the jokes, the serious stuff, the political threads, and jsut about everything. This is just like life in my at home family, and thats why i love it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Moose

I've been lucky to meet a few of the people on this site, and when I tell others about it, I tell them I know people from all over the state. And I do, I am lucky in my book. I haven't met a bad person yet, not that I'm looking. Just being part of it is great.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Old_School on September 14, 2005, 09:21:19 AM
Werd. I haven't met anyone of you on here face to face but I'm sure we would have a great time all riding together. "Other" sites say that this site has too much bickering. Well, I rather have an active board with some good reading material than a board you can go a week and only a few new posts. BORING!

When I first registred I thought "great, a website to browse through once a week" Well I find myself surfing all day at work.  8)

QYB- I agree. George W is a tard.  ;) ;D j/k.  You guys rock!

-Mark

Bickering is what makes family a family. You can have your peeing matches and get over it and still know that when push comes to shove they are there for you.

I also agree about having an active board..but when a newbie posts a poll or question we have all seen 10 other times it does get a little old LOL. I just wait for the newness to ware off and they calm down  ;)

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: gery350 on September 13, 2005, 10:55:38 PM
i gotta tell ya guys, i love atvflorida.com. i know alot of you guys are complaining about the site but remember what makes this site great is its members. without us this site is nothing. i find myself talking to people about you guys and i refer to you all as "a FRIEND of mine, or a FRIEND told me, or a FRIEND invited me." , and i havent even met any of you. i for one love it and yeah it has its ups and downs but thats not the internet, thats life. i believe it was LMK that once said QYB: QUIT YOUR BIETCHING!

PS: i'm sorry if this is one of those stupid threads thats useless and i just  waisted someones precious time.

actually i'm not. dont like it, tuff. grow up and QYB.

have a nice day! ;D ;D

:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif

RL400

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 13, 2005, 11:04:10 PM
i agree
i deleted my poll to try and clean up the front page.

i was wondering why my post count went down. ::)
i agree though, yesterday i counted 6 useless polls on the first page of open discussion.


rl.

gery350

thanks guys (and girls). its good to know that you all feel the same as i.
and :



ATVFLORIDA.COM ROCKS
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Most people here are like a great big family... Even those of us who haven't met.  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com