Cheapest place for those water backpacks??

Started by Old_School, September 08, 2005, 10:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

Riding in ONF you take breaks that are pretty far from camp. I keep seeing those back pack like things that hold water, gatorade, coke.....beer. j/k. And a little pouch I could put my car keys and digi cam. Where would be the cheapest place anybody has seen them for sale? Thanks.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

gery350

dont know if your talking about backpacks like camelbacks but if you are got one at walmart for$20.00.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Yota

they have them at target too, you don't need the camelback brand name that adds like 20 bucks to the price
yeah about that

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Old_School

Quote from: gery350 on September 08, 2005, 10:46:40 AM
dont know if your talking about backpacks like camelbacks but if you are got one at walmart for$20.00.

lol. Is that what their called? My bad. Yes then camelpacks.  Walmart? Cool. I'll swing by there tonight. Thanks all.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Honda328i

Target sells them too, about $20. 

From what I have heard, the brand name "Camelback" is a "green" company, i.e. ATV's are evil  >:D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

I got 2 of ours at Target for under $20 each and I like them more than the Camelbacks
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

GSPKurt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 08, 2005, 11:04:34 AM
sam's club has a nice jansport for about $20

:Y That's where I got mine. Has a fair amount of storage space, and a place for an iPod, too, if you have one. I don't.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com