2006 TRX450R

Started by Nightbreed, September 08, 2005, 12:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

YES, it does have electric start. I just recieved the new DW and has the new 06 450r and YFZ in it. The 450r from what they said is allmost totally redone.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Honda250ex

Its optional daaaaaaaaa!!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Yeah but does that jackass come with electric start of is it kick only ? ;) ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

NYRAPTOR

ok i got it now. you push it down a hill, put it in second gear, pop the clutch, and turn on the light switch!! i knew i'd figure this thing out.

gery350

i realize its a new bike, but has anyone tried cutting the housing and riggin a starter to it.
it would be pretty good if it came with electric start.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

Quote from: Raptor700R on September 27, 2005, 06:42:45 PM
I dont know?  But you got to kick start him to get back on track.  I think his goin ruin this site.
Not to overstate the obvious, but  at  -27 I would be more worried about how you are impacting the site  :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun


NYRAPTOR

#83
well now that we have the starting thing down, how do you shut it off? i hear it's going to have an off button. :o what will they think of next? gee wiz

Nightbreed

I thought I read that it doesnt have buttons? ???
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

NYRAPTOR

uh oh, my karma was at a whopping 2 before i wrote buttons. i meant switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on, off switch. dang. back to 1 ;D

bigscrub79

I will give you one back for the saying under your avatar. Never noticed it before. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

NYRAPTOR

thank you  ;) right back at ya ;D

xtremeraptor

ALL SOUNDS GOOD BUT LETS SEE HOW IT DOES ON THE TRACK OR WOODS
FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY...................FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT NONE WILL SUFFICE

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com