Mike L. or Mike W.... i need answers

Started by 400exRacer77, May 09, 2005, 08:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400exRacer77

I emailed ya'll from the website and asked how much you would charge me to strip my frame because it has PC on it now and PC it silver metal flake. I never got a response so im just checkin in to see if this will help. I can probably have you the frame next week ro the week after to get it done. LET ME KNOW!!.... thanks a bunch......
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Hollywood

Best way to get a hold of them is to call the shop. 407-880-3171  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

Call the shop at the number Hollywood posted. Talke to Mike W. about what you want a s far as gussets, color of PC and so forth.

Mike L



FLORIDA MUD RIDER

400exRacer77

my frame has been gusseted and eveyrthing already. i just need the PC work done.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Mrs.Nightbreed

Call Mike. Heis there 9-6 at least.  407-880-3171
 ;)

Nightbreed

Well I guess everyone answered for me, LOL.
I dont get a chance to get on the site much anymore, the phone number they posted or the following email address is the best way to get a hold of us.

Thanks, Mike
407-880-3171
atpracing@earthlink.net
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

CABLEGUY1

Hey Mike,my brother brought his friends z400 to you last month to adjust the valves and do the brakes .He said it's perfect. Thanks.I'll keep sending them your way.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com