safety reeuirements?

Started by Redinjun, September 07, 2005, 09:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redinjun

What do I need to ride at Sunshine Moto x practice?

svtbolt04

I dont race MX but im guessing Boots, designed for motocross, helmet, tether kill switch, MX pants, MX jersey , gloves and googles.

Other stuff they probably recomend would be a chest protector.

not sure about track etiquette, but it usually says, stay on your own line.. Faster riders will get around you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

310R_Dude

Quote from: Redinjun on September 07, 2005, 09:00:42 PM
What do I need to ride at Sunshine Moto x practice?

Directions to another track, LOL.  Jus' kidding  :)

Do you mean as far as your quad goes OR riding gear also?
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Redinjun

made the call got the info.
thanks all
Aaron