SANDMOUNTAIN OCT 2ND ROLL CALL!!!!

Started by atvaltz, September 05, 2005, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

No I will be back for more sooner than you know.......

Is the track under water from all this rain or have you not been out to see ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com


Sandmountainspeedway.com


LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR

Steve,
OK we have helped a friend equip his 450R that will be running in open am, we will have two in open expert, and I am thinking about coming out of retirement to run vet. That leaves open beginner and powder puff, which one will you ride?
hehehe
Dale

LE450-RACER#77

I'M PUTTING A WIG ON SO THAT I CAN RUN POWDERPUFF........ ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Those ladies in powder puff are getting faster and faster every year

Mrs.Nightbreed

#82
Quote from: TBR on October 05, 2005, 04:12:33 PM
Steve,
OK we have helped a friend equip his 450R that will be running in open am, we will have two in open expert, and I am thinking about coming out of retirement to run vet. That leaves open beginner and powder puff, which one will you ride?
hehehe
Dale
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 04:18:30 PM
I'M PUTTING A WIG ON SO THAT I CAN RUN POWDERPUFF........ ;)

Well... He could run Powder puff But he still won't win on that Yama-haha as long as I am there so I guess beginner is where he will have to go to stay in the race!


WOW....Did I just go there :-X

LE450-RACER#77

Hey lil mrs night you had better stay out of this one because I don't want to have to show you that them ol r's ain't sheot...............



COME GET SOME SUCKA'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Flea_Jumper

#84
Hey guys, where was everyone at this weekend?  I was hoping to meet some more of the forum members, and no one around,

Why are ya scared???????  :'(

Flea_Jumper

BTW Steve, can we see some lipstick and pumps with that wig?  :hotty2.gif :hotty2.gif :hotty2.gif

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Jesse you will never see nothing ecept for the hair flying in the wind because your always behind me.   LMAO   >:( :'(
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:40:07 PM
Hey guys, where was everyone at this weekend?  I was hoping to meet some more of the forum members, and no one around,

Why are ya scared???????  :'(

Me, Mike, David and crew, Brandon and Lyndon Thacker all went down to Seminole for the Quad only MX race.

I am coming on the 16th to practice the TT track. My kids' birthday party is next Sunday.

Flea_Jumper

Which kid, Mike or the boys?  How did you guys do down south? 

As for you Steve, quit talking dirty your turning me on.

LE450-RACER#77

I am coming on the 16th to practice the TT track. My kids' birthday party is next Sunday.



We don't care where you are going.....   ;)   All I will say is you had better get some practice.


Jesse your sick man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

#90
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:58:18 PM
Which kid, Mike or the boys?  How did you guys do down south? 

As for you Steve, quit talking dirty your turning me on.
Both boys. Shaun's 11 tomorrow and Trent is 5 the 16th so we are having on e big BBQ pool party at my mom's in Lakeland next Sunday.

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 08:00:18 PM
We don't care where you are going.....   ;)   All I will say is you had better get some practice.

Don't worry  ;)  I plan on it  8)


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com