Chicks Trip Weekend

Started by qt314nfla, September 05, 2005, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Mamma Grizz and I were talking about finding out if there would be any interest in doing a chick atv/camping weekend.

This event is not for beginners or the weaker riders.  We will be running solid and riding hard most of the time.  Not sure if it's going to be a mudding event also or just fast trails.  Aggressive female riders wanted.

Not sure where or when yet, it's still in the works.  Leave some feedback with your thoughts.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Where are you guys thinking of going?  Maybe I can borrow my mom's rancher and join in. I might have to do a lot sweet talking :-*

qt314nfla

Not sure there's talk of ONF and another place.  I'm sure once we get interest and have a group together we will probably figure the rest of the details out.

T2

I want to go, I like female aggressive riders ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: T2Raptor on September 05, 2005, 10:21:19 PM
I want to go, I like female aggressive riders ;D

It would be fun for a couple guys to go...We could use someone to clean our quads and gear when we're done. OH and someone to cook and make camp for us for a change

HAHAHAHA :D  :P

qt314nfla

#5
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on September 05, 2005, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: T2Raptor on September 05, 2005, 10:21:19 PM
I want to go, I like female aggressive riders ;D

It would be fun for a couple guys to go...We could use someone to clean our quads and gear when we're done. OH and someone to cook and make camp for us for a change

HAHAHAHA :D  :P

Love it Melissa!  You got the right idea!

T2, I saw pics of your wife and children....you are off the market man.  Don't tease!  LOL!

PureLogic

Is this a strictly female ride? I would like for MrsPureLogic to meet some of the other female riders in the group, and she is not going to want to go alone. Is this a possibility? Or do I have to dress in drag to ride with ya'll?
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

It has been discussed that this is a women only group.  I haven't seen Lisa ride so I don't know what kind of rider she is.  She's welcome to come alone as long as she can keep up.  I remind ppl this isn't going to be a site seeing tour through the woods. 

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

nATiVcracker

Quote from: PureLogic on September 05, 2005, 10:38:00 PM
Is this a strictly female ride? I would like for MrsPureLogic to meet some of the other female riders in the group, and she is not going to want to go alone. Is this a possibility? Or do I have to dress in drag to ride with ya'll?



if purelogic is gonna dress in drag , and guys are not allowed . then somebody better take some good pictures .           unless,  somebody already has some ..... lol
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

qt314nfla

Alright guys there will be no drag.  This is a chicks only ride.

Please do me a favor and don't post on this thread unless you are a woman interested in doing this ride or you have a wife interested in joining us.

yunt2ride

Sorry QT, I'm calling discrimination. You gotta have one male so since I'm calling discrimination. I'm in. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 05, 2005, 10:42:21 PM
It has been discussed that this is a women only group.  I haven't seen Lisa ride so I don't know what kind of rider she is.  She's welcome to come alone as long as she can keep up.  I remind ppl this isn't going to be a site seeing tour through the woods. 

I'd be able to keep up, that's not an issue.  Not interested in going, thanks anyway.  I have fun with the hubby, wouldn't go without him.  I enjoy riding in itself....... but I enjoy being with my husband and friends more.  Thanks!  :)

brett711

thats right, we aride in a group. see yall at msg
2007 honda rancher

Njoutlaw88

this sounds like a swingers atv party.  :oo

Laurie133

Well I love riding with my husband and friends, but I think it would be neat for a chick only weekend/riding... especially some good trail riding!

renmus

You guys have a good ride, take plenty of pictures and I will enjoy it that way.  I can ride hard but can not do it all day. 

Kat1333

I'm in.  I am game for whatever.  It sounds awesome.  I will try to keep up.  When are we going?  I will try to get Stitch to go too.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

GSPKurt

I talked to Stitch about this. She is not interested in riding hard & fast. She does not feel she is experienced enough for this type of ride yet. :no
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

qt314nfla

If we do ONF plan on being in 4th or 5th gear as wide open as it'll safely go for your experience.  I generally ride the woops on my ute at this speed w/ the faster group on our group rides.  If this is not you then this may not be the right ride.

The other place we are thinking about is serious mudd!  So plan on riding being wet, and muddy!  Generally someone in the group sinks their quad and kills it.  Fortunately, a few of us women have learned the know how to get ourselves unstuck and fixed.

There is nothing set for this ride as of yet.  We are just testing the waters to see what the interrest is.  Once we have a list you will be given options of dates and locations for us to work this out.

Where are LittleRedneckGirl and FordLuvinDirtyGirl?  Thought for sure this would interest you ladies.

MuddyGurl101

Let me know.... I wouldn't mind just ladies for a change!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

qt314nfla

List so far:

QT314Nfla
Mrs.Nightbreed
Laurie133
Kat1333
MuddyGurl101
Mama Grizz
Jenny (sorry forgot your screen name)

Any other women interested?  I was thinking maybe in November or December.  Any suggestions on what month and where we want to ride?  Once a list is created you'll be notified of the options for this ride.

Mrs.Nightbreed

November 12-13th is FR MX 3 and Dec 11 is MX#4.
Any other weekend is good for me  ;D


qt314nfla

That works.  The third weekend of any month is out for me cause I'll be at MSG.

team_quad_green

purelogic if you dress in drag  Im there with you I cant let you do this by yourself. lol   
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com