Osceola 9/3/05

Started by Hollywood, September 04, 2005, 10:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Only got a few pics as we were doing a whole lot of riding but hopefully Steve k. and Matt will chime in since I know they took a bunch.


[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

As usual even found a place to get some air!

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hollywood

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Hollywood

NO we foillowed the same road that Cobb is on and just after you cross I-10 there is a quarry pond on the right we parked there.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

A.T.steVe_k

hey steve here's a couple more pics great ride we'll definitly have to do it again.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

hollywood going for a swim

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

3

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

4

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

5

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

6

[attachment deleted by admin]

A.T.steVe_k

7

[attachment deleted by admin]

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

dreth

looks a bit muddy for my taste :on  but looks like yall had a blast

LT-R450ApK

Bout time for a uty hollywood Looks like fun
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Qdawg76

looks like yall had a blast
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Hollywood

Hopefully get a Ute sometime soon but other than it being wet most everything out there is hard bottom. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

450R_Matt

Hey yall,

Just got unpacked. I will post a few tomarrow night.


BTW who's that man in the red mask....hehe    8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Gettin ready

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Some trails

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Little wet for the sport quads but they had fun..... :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

#21
OK this is taking too long. Gots to go to work. I will post more later. Its gets better :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

cam0514

Hello Guy's this is andrew had alot of fun last weekend with yall Hope we can do it again soon. I see ya'll took alot of pictures.That's awesome. I hope to met up again soon.MY brother Martin and my bro.-inlaw John also had a blast I will try to post some picture soon as I figure out how too.
Jesus is coming soon!Are you Ready?
'06 Grizzly 660
26" itp mudlites tires
Type 5 itp wheels
2.5 warn winch

yunt2ride

Glad yall had a great time. Maybe I can make a ride with yall sometime. My brother was out there Sunday at cobb camp.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

450R_Matt

Quote from: cam0514 on September 06, 2005, 12:29:11 PM
Hello Guy's this is andrew had alot of fun last weekend with yall Hope we can do it again soon. I see ya'll took alot of pictures.That's awesome. I hope to met up again soon.MY brother Martin and my bro.-inlaw John also had a blast I will try to post some picture soon as I figure out how too.

Cool ride guys. Thanks for showing us around. I have more pictures. Check them out later tonight. We will have to set up another ride.  8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com