Who's Racing

Started by cut2please, September 04, 2005, 11:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cut2please

I am planning a trip to Ft Myers the weekend of Sept. 17 & 18. What tracks are there in that area and are there any races? I don't mind if I have to drive 150 miles or so.

535banshee

you can go to the seninole motorcross track or you can go the the 1/8 mile drag races

#74 crf250r

were are you drivin from thers sunshine motocross near tampa and theres also quick trax in lakeland and also bartow motocross in bartow all are within 2 hrs of ft myers
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

cut2please

I believe I am going to Bartow. It is only 100 miles from where we are staying. Also, I called and they are racing Sat. night and then there is a FTR race there on Sunday.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com