WHO IS EFERN

Started by hash_06, September 03, 2005, 05:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hash_06

Who is that kid? & how old his he?

klutchbuster400


rubicon500kid

hi thats me and yea im 125 years old but i still ride
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

yunt2ride

No its really me and I turned 126 today. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Southern4x4

im 99999999999999999999999 1/2 years old
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

oh man u guys beat me i was trying to be the oldist one on the site  :'(
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

im as old as  dirt  lol
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Toomey

Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me.  :L 2:L :R

Or how 'bout not...  :X :banghead.gif
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

big-daddy

hey kid (why post?)

Quote from: Toomey954 on September 03, 2005, 07:06:10 PM
Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me.  :L 2:L :R

Or how 'bout not...  :X :banghead.gif
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Southern4x4

Quote from: big-daddy on September 03, 2005, 07:11:09 PM
hey kid (why post?)

Quote from: Toomey954 on September 03, 2005, 07:06:10 PM
Wow, I can't stop the laughter, this thread is killing me.  :L 2:L :R

Or how 'bout not...  :X :banghead.gif
4 real
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

caospop

Hi im EFREN . What can I do you for ?
2007 Polaris Sportsman

yunt2ride

#11
Hi, I'm EFERN, I'm addicted to ATVs and I blame the Government for my addiction because if I had more places to ride then I may could control myself.........................Its goes way back, I think even before I was born. I had no idea I would have been an ATV addict................Can I sue someone for building these things like people with lung cancer sues the tobacco companies for making cigarettes? Because with the gas prices the way they are now, I cannot hardly afford my addiction.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

rubicon500kid

THAT REALY SOUNDS LIKE ME IM REALY FOR REAL the only thign i think of besides girls is atvs its crazy thanks yall
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Magnum330

Quote from: yunt2ride on September 03, 2005, 08:55:36 PM
Hi, I'm EFERN, I'm addicted to ATVs and I blame the Government for my addiction because if I had more places to ride then I may could control myself.........................Its goes way back, I think even before I was born. I had no idea I would have been an ATV addict................Can I sue someone for building these things like people with lung cancer sues the tobacco companies for making cigarettes? Because with the gas prices the way they are now, I cannot hardly afford my addiction.

We must be twins I feel the same way.
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Quad32x

Im  Efrens  dad.  What  the  sam  houston  do  you  want ? b:r ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

klutchbuster400

ive never met efren, but i have been "kicking it" with his girl for a few months ::) >:D

rubicon500kid

dang i thought my name was not used that much but dang there is alot efrens around
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

thnaks and klutch she isnt my girl any more we broke up along time agor  she is trouble  >:( >:( >:(
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

Quote from: rancher350kid on September 04, 2005, 12:25:41 PM
thnaks and klutch she isnt my girl any more we broke up along time agor  she is trouble  >:( >:( >:(
nothing but trouble after i came in :-* ::)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com