WHO'S RACING THIS WEEKEND

Started by trx#9, September 02, 2005, 07:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

I just wanted to know if everybody,s camping out at home, or going to risk it and go racing. I just didn't want to go driven for couple hours and have a couple of people in my class, thats a waste. I guess i could drink it up at home and watch depressing t.v.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

We aren't racing but we will be at Bithlo for practice on Monday.
   I know the Thackers are racing Bartow Saturday night.

trx#9

who's the thackers never heard of them!!! :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

YFZCutie113

My Boyfriend Mike and his buddy Eric will be out there!! And there are a few more people we know that race every weekend there I am pretty sure they'll be out there!!!! Gates open @4:00 Practice @5:00 Racing @7:00
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

TBR_#86

The Thackers, #78 and #86 will be there
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

400EX

lol i'll be there but i guess i'm already accounted for... thanks Brandi i kinda for got about the forum.. my bro has to go up there to mississippi or somewhere and i have been tryin to get supplies and stuff all day for them to take.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

YFZCutie113

You are welcome Buddy.............That's what buds are for lol lol ............
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

TBR_#86

We had some good races tonite with Brandon (#78) beating out his brother Lyndon (#86) for 1st and Lyndon taking 2nd and Eric (#3) taking 3rd. Yall missed some good races. They changed the track and ran it the opposite way, also made the holeshot wider and longer. We all had good nite, hope to see more next weekend. We had 9 or 10 quads running tonite.

Dale
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

trx#9

Does everybody run one class or is there A,B,C, classes, I was out there today it was ok. I met the nightbreeds today, great people and a nice family. I'll be out there for the ftr race.    see ya there! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

They run open, B, and C and if enough sign up they will also run a money race for quads. Saturday nite the 10th should have a good turnout being the last weedend before the FTR race on the 18th. We will be there as Lyndon will have the first chance to race on his Laeger's and PEP's. See you at the track.
Dale

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com