Get Well Soon da mtg man

Started by jjamesbar, November 12, 2004, 03:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaplesRaptor

MIke, don't worry about loosing any races, those guy's are still more than 1/2 an engine away from what a Rappy's  packing !


jjamesbar

mike,

its gonna take you forever to cut the grass with that leg all bound up.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Ida_Mann

I feel ya on the caffine stuff, Jeff remember the first ONF group ride that was you me BMan and your friend?

I came back to the cabin with a MASSIVE headache and couldn't figure out what it was, finally narrowed it down after a few more rides up there that it was the lack of having at least one cup of coffee before I went riding.

needless to say, I make coffee every morning before I go riding now.

Id@

get better Mike,,,,by the way I have better news.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

QuoteI feel ya on the caffine stuff, Jeff remember the first ONF group ride that was you me BMan and your friend?

I came back to the cabin with a MASSIVE headache and couldn't figure out what it was, finally narrowed it down after a few more rides up there that it was the lack of having at least one cup of coffee before I went riding.

needless to say, I make coffee every morning before I go riding now.

Id@

get better Mike,,,,by the way I have better news.


i never leave home without it.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jjamesbar

QuoteJeff remember the first ONF group ride that was you me BMan and your friend?

Id@

ida, yea i remember. that was the first trail ride with a planned stop at the 88 store and gas drops. b-man blew an engine, i had to use electrical tape to stop a fuel leak on my ride then stuck a branch in my rear tire heading back to big scrub. i rode 8 miles on a flat. there was 4 of us. they've gotten a litte larger since. the other guy was mitch.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

B-man

memories...lol  ;D....to heck with two strokes...lol... ;D
YZ 490  "Yellow Jacket"

jjamesbar

Quotememories...lol  ;D....to heck with two strokes...lol... ;D

brian, did you ever get your new quad? if not will you have it before the january ride?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Chuck_Norris

#32
Quotehe-he-he..
We shall see.I'm telling you, This titanium splitfire spark plug that I have installed has made this Rappy scary fast. ;)
Alright I guess I need to pull out the split fires and really give you a work over. ;D
Glad to see all things went well [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Moose

Get well soon Mike. After a few of these, you know what your in for. My right knee is much better after I had mine done, now for the left someday.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

RL400

get well soon mike!!

it'll be no time untill your back on your quad doing back flips! 8)

Da_Mtg_Man

Thankd guys. I'm getting around pretty good on it. I obviously still have to baby it but it's coming along.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR COMMING ALONG GREAT, WHAT SUCKS WE DONT HEAL AS FAST AS WE USE TO. ;)  
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

o4250


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com