Official Croom Thread

Started by mrbones, August 30, 2005, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dalem352

Croom and my new polaris are awesome they get along good
Just ride

1Scorpion

  Try to keep the new one out of the mud. ;)  I like the color. 

dalem352

Yea got to stay out the mud  dont realy go in unless it is the only way through
Just ride

dalem352

Croom today was great no dust not hot just rite
Just ride

1Scorpion

 You picked a great day to ride !  I was wishing I was riding instead of working. 

dalem352

It was nice we rode about 4and1/2  hours
Just ride

MTPOCKITS

HI FIRST POST. going to croom this weekend to learn as much about the area as I can in 2 days, will have gps hooked up taking note, any pointers.

dalem352

Quote from: MTPOCKITS on July 07, 2013, 10:37:50 PM
HI FIRST POST. going to croom this weekend to learn as much about the area as I can in 2 days, will have gps hooked up taking note, any pointers.
#1 have fun
Just ride

dalem352

Riding croom this Fri.the 12th anyone riding anyone want to ride
Just ride

dalem352

Did croom today met up with 1scorpion the ride went good for bout 1 1/2 hours I picked up a pine branch an ripped a CV boot  on the front my day was done will have to get the cat 300 0ut next week for a ride any one riding during the week I am ready where ever let me no and thanks for the meet up scorpion nice to meet u hope to ride again with u
Just ride

MTPOCKITS

road today for about 5 hours until the rain. great ride.

dalem352

Croom Monday the 15th any one I'll b their
Just ride

dalem352

#337
Did Croom today awesome saw the.archway of croom to
Just ride

Thunderdually

Glad you had a good time... Don't give away the location of the (live Ride) if they find it the rangers will take it all down like they did/do at the motorcycle shrine.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

dalem352

OK its cool I just like taking pics I like seeing things like that I like that dead oak archway
Just ride

Thunderdually

Quote from: dalem352 on July 15, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
OK its cool I just like taking pics I like seeing things like that I like that dead oak archway

Taking pictures is great my wife and I must have a few hundred pictures of Croom and a lot of video.  There are some really neat things in Croom to take pictures of.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

dalem352

Quote from: Thunderdually on July 15, 2013, 10:37:25 PM
Quote from: dalem352 on July 15, 2013, 10:00:35 PM
OK its cool I just like taking pics I like seeing things like that I like that dead oak archway

Taking pictures is great my wife and I must have a few hundred pictures of Croom and a lot of video.  There are some really neat things in Croom to take pictures of.
yes their is I'll take a pic of any thing just to get some pictures.And I saw your video of  ocala north that was cool I road with 1 scorpion last week
Just ride

dalem352

Going to croom monday july 22nd any one riding come on out
Just ride

MTPOCKITS

very very very  wet......

dalem352

The trails have water stranding on them
Just ride

MTPOCKITS


dalem352

Well i got it did croom today was a nice overcast day the trails were drying up by the end of the day had to get pic of my family and the coolest dead tree in croom
Just ride

dalem352

croom thur.the1st anyone i'll b their
Just ride

dalem352

Croom  this wed. Anyone riding
Just ride

zman03

do you know the place well?  if I plan a group trip can you take us around and show us the place?    I personally been there like 20+ times and purposely try to explore new places every trip ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com