Low End Low End Low End

Started by Pat, August 28, 2005, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

From the reading I've done I can't quite peg which exhast system for the YFZ 450 will provide the most low end kick. I'm looking for something that will basically throw me off the back of the bike (I weigh 215lbs). It appears that the Yoshi and White Brothers E2 Series are the leaders in low end torque from my research but want to be sure before I spend the cash.
Thanks in advance,
Patrick
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

Chuck_Norris

ther was one that out did the "E"series in a pipe shoot out called dubauch(sp) it nosed out in front of the e series. not enough for me to send mine back though.

Pat

I went ahead and bought the Yoshi system with the jet kit. Hopefully this will do the trick. My brother-in-law has this system and noticed a difference in the low end. My fingers are crossed.
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!