Insurance

Started by bigscrub79, March 14, 2006, 09:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

I am looking for some quotes on insurance for a general contractor. Figured I would check here to see if anyone is an insurance agent. I need $300,000 bodily injury and $50,000 property damage. I would appreciate any help.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

If I remember correctly Wareracing is an agaent. Shoot him a Pm or just wait, I'm sure he'll see this.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 14, 2006, 09:45:48 AM
I am looking for some quotes on insurance for a general contractor. Figured I would check here to see if anyone is an insurance agent. I need $300,000 bodily injury and $50,000 property damage. I would appreciate any help.

300,000 bodily injury??? you need that to ride!!! ;D

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 14, 2006, 09:48:35 AM
If I remember correctly Wareracing is an agaent. Shoot him a Pm or just wait, I'm sure he'll see this.

I am, but not that kind... I do propery insurance... cars,boats, that sort of thing..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 14, 2006, 07:58:48 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 14, 2006, 09:48:35 AM
If I remember correctly Wareracing is an agaent. Shoot him a Pm or just wait, I'm sure he'll see this.

I am, but not that kind... I do propery insurance... cars,boats, that sort of thing..

Oh well I tried.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 14, 2006, 05:06:16 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 14, 2006, 09:45:48 AM
I am looking for some quotes on insurance for a general contractor. Figured I would check here to see if anyone is an insurance agent. I need $300,000 bodily injury and $50,000 property damage. I would appreciate any help.

300,000 bodily injury??? you need that to ride!!! ;D
I am a big boy, bigger parts to fix
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com